New Member Introductions thread
Nov 6, 2019 at 3:13 PM Post #10,786 of 15,646
I believe I was a member long ago. Interested in an item for sale but the rules say have to be member 30 days. I do understand that but having to have a certain number of posts is a killer. I read but do not necessarily post messages.

Jerry

Nov 6, 2019 at 7:29 PM Post #10,787 of 15,646
Hiya guys! Just joined this forum as I'm recently on the search for my first pair of good headphones! (Coming from a pair of cheap earbuds =p) The discussions on this forum have been really helpful in helping me narrow down on the types of headphones I might be interested in. Can't wait to hop in on the headphones world and here's hoping my newbie ears can appreciate the new sounds! Have a wonderful day everyone~

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2019 at 7:57 AM Post #10,789 of 15,646
Hi, i am dieter from belgium.
Found this site a few couples months age.
I like reading this site .
I am here for learning more about headphones and amps.
Now i have the Sony ta zh1es amp and Sony z1r combo.
I hope i can learn more about everything on this site.

Regards, Dieter

Nov 7, 2019 at 9:33 AM Post #10,790 of 15,646
Hello, long time lurker finally joining. I'll also be attending my first CanJam at NYC 2020. See you all there!

Current equipment:
JDS Labs EL DAC
JDS Labs EL AMP
Audeze LCD-X
UE Reference Remastered
Pioneer XDP-300R

Nov 7, 2019 at 2:14 PM Post #10,794 of 15,646
Hi,

New member here from Ontario, Canada. New to everything and looking to expand my knowledge and audio collection with your help.

currently using shure se215 iems and a pair of mpow m5 headphones.

love my electronic music, Trance, vocal trance, edm etc.

:)

Nov 8, 2019 at 9:56 AM Post #10,796 of 15,646
I have just been lurking around the forum and I am dipping my toe back into audio after I got burned out selling audio for 20 plus years. It is like riding a bike until they bug gets you and the next day I am ordering a new MV Augusta. Sorry I have a tendency to go off on a tangent. I just thought I would like to get a mid range quality set of headphones to try since I have misplaced my old Stax and a box full of Grado .So I just ordered the sennheiser hd6xx from Massdrop/ Drop. I am wondering if it was a mistake to get the upgrade pads. Does anybody know if it will include the stock pads as well?

Nov 9, 2019 at 1:58 PM Post #10,798 of 15,646
Hi everyone,

I'm having a lot of fun reading about what people think about the sound they perceive with various equipment. What got me into this madness was buying cheap a few earphones, starting with the Yamaha EPH-RS01, finding the excellent Tennmak Pro and then some Audio-Technika ckr7. Last acquisition is a Pioneer SE-CH5T (bought used) and a Sony MH1c. While I cannot accurately describe sound features, like some reviewers get to do, I hope to contribute in the future some useful information about built or ergonomy.

See you in some other discussion threads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back