New Member Introductions thread
May 20, 2019 at 12:54 AM Post #10,098 of 15,539
Hello from California. Love high end audio. Have high end floor speakers and receiver. Looking forward to getting some headphones. Currently interested in Audeze Mobius. Reading reviews, and joined here to learn more about headphones.

Welcome to Head-Fi. Since you're in California, you may want to take a look at CanJam SoCal next month, https://canjamglobal.com/shows/socal2019/ A great place to try gear and meet other Head-Fi members

May 21, 2019 at 7:57 PM Post #10,107 of 15,539
I can’t find an exact number, but how many posts are needed prior to one posting in the classifieds?

As for me, building an iem system intended to be portable. (Inear PP8, Hugo 2, and in a pinch the ifi xdsd). Cayin N8 tube dap and opus 2 are being evaluated. Currently just using an iPad as the file server, as I can stream from quobuzz or Tidal in addition to listening to my saved music collection.

May 21, 2019 at 10:20 PM Post #10,108 of 15,539
I can’t find an exact number, but how many posts are needed prior to one posting in the classifieds?

As for me, building an iem system intended to be portable. (Inear PP8, Hugo 2, and in a pinch the ifi xdsd). Cayin N8 tube dap and opus 2 are being evaluated. Currently just using an iPad as the file server, as I can stream from quobuzz or Tidal in addition to listening to my saved music collection.
The requirement is for 15 posts and 30 days.

May 22, 2019 at 8:11 AM Post #10,110 of 15,539
Hello I'm John.....
And I. An Audioholic, I Live eat and Breathe.... Audio.... Im an Audio Engineer by trade spoiled by some of the finest equipment in the world, Headphones are not something I Enjoy, But quality sound I truly enjoy and I'm on a quest....... I love my Ipod Classic 160 it's in Hard drive mode and accesses my lossless music..... Im a happy guy as long as I have my Fiios Player and my DAC amp and my in ear Monitors for a long Bus Ride between Cities as I also travel with my band....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back