New Member Introductions thread
Mar 28, 2019 at 9:19 PM Post #9,768 of 15,537
Hello everybody. My name is William I am web designer. I am interested in new acquaintances and communication, as well as exchange of experience.

Welcome @Mulkin / William,

You will definitely find new acquaintances & communication on the forums here as well as experience exchange.

What are your interest areas in audio ?

Hope you have a great day !

Mar 29, 2019 at 3:40 PM Post #9,769 of 15,537
Hey guys, I'm Alex and I've been dipping in and out of your excellent forums for a while so it's past time that I said hello. I'm an audio addict and I've already got some pretty cool gear but, may my wallet forgive me, I'm always on the lookout for more. Right now I'm trying to find a UK-based maker of custom IEM cables so if anyone can point me in the right direction that'd be cool. Cheers.

Mar 30, 2019 at 4:41 PM Post #9,771 of 15,537
Hello all, relative headphone newbie here. Big into home audio for many years, just getting my feet wet in the headphone world. Lurked for a few months, researching mainly, now trying to get a somewhat decent setup running. My brother recently sold me his M1060c's on the cheap and they really opened my eyes (ears?) to what's possible and inspired me to finally ditch the Magni 2 and search for something CLEAN. That's my story, cheers everyone.

Mar 31, 2019 at 4:12 AM Post #9,773 of 15,537
Greeting gents, and to the ladies in the groups too. (2% of us?).

Signing on for duty.

Nick. Sydney.
G'Day Nicke, what can's you rocking at the moment and what are your future can's you're hoping to try out!

Welcome aboard, sorry for your wallet!

Apr 1, 2019 at 4:25 AM Post #9,776 of 15,537
Warm greetings from Vietnam....
This is Domisondo. It is my pleasure to join the forum as the new member. And I am just so happy to have my very first visit at Canjam Singapore last 2 days...
Looking forward to learning and sharing experiences with music lovers :)

Apr 1, 2019 at 6:04 AM Post #9,777 of 15,537
Warm greetings from Vietnam....
This is Domisondo. It is my pleasure to join the forum as the new member. And I am just so happy to have my very first visit at Canjam Singapore last 2 days...
Looking forward to learning and sharing experiences with music lovers :)
Welcome Domisondo, good to have you here!

Lucky you, how was Canjam, you like the vibe?! What was your Top 3 picks from the Canjam Singapore?

Apr 1, 2019 at 7:57 AM Post #9,778 of 15,537
Welcome Domisondo, good to have you here!

Lucky you, how was Canjam, you like the vibe?! What was your Top 3 picks from the Canjam Singapore?

Apr 1, 2019 at 8:05 AM Post #9,779 of 15,537
I was really enjoyed the Canjam Singapore last 2 days for the first time... my top 3 were Empire Ear Phantom X (with Cleopatra cable); Cayin N8 Brass Black; Hyla TE5B. The last item has come home with me actually :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back