New Member Introductions thread
Feb 21, 2019 at 2:13 AM Post #9,543 of 15,533
Welcome to all new headfiers,

Apologies to your wallet in advance.

Hope everyone has a great day !

Feb 21, 2019 at 12:25 PM Post #9,544 of 15,533
Hi everyone - this is my first post even though I have been browsing Head-Fi for several years now. I very much enjoyed last weekend's CanJam in New York, and I wanted to express my gratitude to the organizers and volunteers who made it such a fun and rewarding experience. It is a pleasure to meet so many kind, friendly people, and a privilege to listen to such great gear. I also owe many thanks to the many individuals who have posted on the forums and who have helped me find some wonderful headphones, IEMs, DACs and amplifiers. Thank you!

Feb 21, 2019 at 2:29 PM Post #9,545 of 15,533
Hi everyone - this is my first post even though I have been browsing Head-Fi for several years now. I very much enjoyed last weekend's CanJam in New York, and I wanted to express my gratitude to the organizers and volunteers who made it such a fun and rewarding experience. It is a pleasure to meet so many kind, friendly people, and a privilege to listen to such great gear. I also owe many thanks to the many individuals who have posted on the forums and who have helped me find some wonderful headphones, IEMs, DACs and amplifiers. Thank you!
Welcome to Head-Fi! We missed Can-Jam this year but have great memories from the past events. It truly is a great community of people and hope to join them again!

Feb 21, 2019 at 5:38 PM Post #9,546 of 15,533
Hello, my name is Frank which rhymes with tank.

I love earphones, headphones, and speakers. They all are able to make me smile from ear to ear so I hold them to me really dear, lol.

I recently went to Can Jam 2019 in NYC recently and felt like a kid in Disneyland, I am based out of New York.

I used to own the HD-600 seven years ago along with Schiit gear.

Now I own the Benchmark DAC3B along with the Benchmark HPA4 AMP driving the Audeze LCD4s. I generally try not to side grade and do larger upgrades when the time comes.

Excited to be a part of this community!

Feb 22, 2019 at 11:23 AM Post #9,547 of 15,533

I love earphones, headphones, and speakers. They all are able to make me smile from ear to ear so I hold them to me really dear, lol.

I recently went to Can Jam 2019 in NYC recently and felt like a kid in Disneyland, I am based out of New York.

Now I own the Benchmark DAC3B along with the Benchmark HPA4 AMP driving the Audeze LCD4s. I generally try not to side grade and do larger upgrades when the time comes.

We're big fans of Schiit Audio and Benchmark! Welcome to Head-Fi!
Eric CTM Team

Feb 22, 2019 at 2:09 PM Post #9,548 of 15,533

CanJam NYC was my first CanJam and felt the same way - too many good things.

Feb 22, 2019 at 6:59 PM Post #9,549 of 15,533
Yeah the only problem with Can Jam is that when you have gear you already love, it is VERY easy to love something else newer/better even more and you get a sudden spike of "I am so sad that I may have to shell out money for this" haha.

Feb 24, 2019 at 7:10 PM Post #9,555 of 15,533
Hi everyone, nice to meet u all!
HK holds a special place in my heart as there are MANY head-fi type shops out there. I am also Cantonese fluent, but I find their pricing to be bit expensive. Are you able to navigate good deals out there in HK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back