New Member Introductions thread
Feb 19, 2019 at 7:18 PM Post #9,529 of 15,538
Hi folks,

Long-time audiophile, short-time head-fier. I've been a member for a while but haven't introduced myself. I spend more time listening on headphones than speakers these days (made the switch when my daughter was born), and I've been able to put together a satisfying rig with the help of members here. Lots of helpful people around this place. Thanks all around.

Feb 19, 2019 at 9:15 PM Post #9,531 of 15,538
Hi folks,

Long-time audiophile, short-time head-fier. I've been a member for a while but haven't introduced myself. I spend more time listening on headphones than speakers these days (made the switch when my daughter was born), and I've been able to put together a satisfying rig with the help of members here. Lots of helpful people around this place. Thanks all around.
Belated welcome, @Stirrio!!

Feb 19, 2019 at 11:31 PM Post #9,532 of 15,538
New to the site but not new to headphones. After many years of browsing the site I figure it's time I joined. I have had and heard many headphones through the years and currently have about 20 headphones in my stable. I'm excited to join in some conversations and make some new friends.

Feb 20, 2019 at 7:00 AM Post #9,533 of 15,538
Hey guys,

I've been an audiophile since I was a kid and came across this site a couple of times for research purposes. Drifted away from audiophile stuff and got deep into ANC headphones for about 7 years now. Now I'm back, and going for the biggest sonic upgrade I've had. Still need a lot more research since I have been out of touch with the industry.

Cheers,
Selman T.

Feb 20, 2019 at 6:14 PM Post #9,539 of 15,538
New to the site but not new to headphones. After many years of browsing the site I figure it's time I joined. I have had and heard many headphones through the years and currently have about 20 headphones in my stable. I'm excited to join in some conversations and make some new friends.
Welcome aboard, @StrummingCustom!! Sounds like you are in the right place. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back