New Member Introductions thread
Aug 12, 2018 at 3:38 PM Post #8,371 of 15,586
Ladies & Gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself. I am an enthusiast from Switzerland, and I have had a couple of headphones over the past couple of years. Currently I have a Custom One Pro and the DT 1990 Pro, driving both of them with a JDS Labs The Element (DAC +AMP). Currently thinking of getting a new pair of headphones hence why I decided to register in the first place. Looking forward to interacting with the community and learning new things!
Welcome aboard, @Cybertox!! :)

Aug 13, 2018 at 1:37 AM Post #8,374 of 15,586
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself. I'm from Vietnam, and has been in this hobby for about 4 years. Currently owning the Sennheiser HD600 and Beyerdynamic DT1990 Pro, both driven from a modest Schiit Magni 3. Looking to upgrade the amp (under $500) mainly because the volume knob of the Magni 3 is really annoying. Hoping to get some recommendations from the more experienced fellows here.

Aug 13, 2018 at 1:21 PM Post #8,376 of 15,586
Hi new member here. Had mostly earphones, Shure 215 and 315, Bose, Sennheiser IE8 etc. I’ve been using mostly RHA products of late, MA750 and T20 which I’m very happy with.

Looking to pull the trigger on some wireless IEM’s so watching the threads carefully!

Aug 13, 2018 at 5:55 PM Post #8,378 of 15,586
Hi all, Looking for the best emotions in Audio - Just got a AK SE100 and loving it. At Home Onix /Lynn. On the street Loving my Jupiter still:)
looking forward to learn more and share whatever I might know - not pretending... just loving it.

Aug 13, 2018 at 5:59 PM Post #8,379 of 15,586
How does one unsubscribe to this thread? I subscribed looking for specific responses to my new entry. I don't want to see every little entry, most of wwho are music lovers, where most of my focus is o movies and games. Also I notice on your categories, all media questions refer to music, and none to movies and games. I can't figure out how to unsubscribe.

Aug 13, 2018 at 6:10 PM Post #8,380 of 15,586
Hi all, Looking for the best emotions in Audio - Just got a AK SE100 and loving it. At Home Onix /Lynn. On the street Loving my Jupiter still:)
looking forward to learn more and share whatever I might know - not pretending... just loving it.
Welcome, @TRIBOLAIR!! That's some nice gear you've got! Sorry about your wallet...:)

Aug 13, 2018 at 6:17 PM Post #8,381 of 15,586
How does one unsubscribe to this thread? I subscribed looking for specific responses to my new entry. I don't want to see every little entry, most of wwho are music lovers, where most of my focus is o movies and games. Also I notice on your categories, all media questions refer to music, and none to movies and games. I can't figure out how to unsubscribe.

Never mind. Found it. Thank you anyway.

Aug 13, 2018 at 8:40 PM Post #8,382 of 15,586
Greetings all! My handle is Aguaman, my name is Ed, and you can call me either. I am mostly new to the audiophile scene, and definitely new to head-fi.org. I am a teacher by trade, and I need to admit upfront that I am an Apple guy. It looks like Apple is finally, slowly, inching toward high end audio. So my timing in joining Head-fi seems good. I am fairly techy with computers and other gadgets, including home automation which I love. I have my own tech blog over at http://techheroesinc.blogspot.com if you would like to take a gander, but what I want to learn about now is high-quality audio, high quality quality audio equipment, and how and what I need to make that equipment perform. I recently purchased a Radsone EarStudio ES100 Bluetooth 24bit DAC receiver and it’s a wonderful little device. The problem is I look at all the awesome settings I can change and have no idea what to do. So that’s probably where I’ll start and branch out as I go.

So, I’m glad to be here and look forward to talking about audio with y’all.

Aug 13, 2018 at 10:34 PM Post #8,383 of 15,586
Greetings everyone. I've been a lurker of this great website for a few months and finally decided to join up, plus I'm considering attending CANJAM RMAF. Looking to learn more as I currently look at better ways to listen to music from my iPhone as my iPhone 8 purchase earlier this year pushed me to start learning about DACS and other cool gear. Since 2010 I’ve used Shure SE530s with foam tips, great sound isolation while flying (as a pax and hence my handle NoVAFlyer), plus I can sleep in them as well. Reading posts here led me to get Fiio F9 Pros, as well as a Fiio Q1 Mark II DAC/amp. Looking forward to learning and interacting with everyone here. Cheers!

Aug 13, 2018 at 11:16 PM Post #8,384 of 15,586
Greetings everyone. I've been a lurker of this great website for a few months and finally decided to join up, plus I'm considering attending CANJAM RMAF. Looking to learn more as I currently look at better ways to listen to music from my iPhone as my iPhone 8 purchase earlier this year pushed me to start learning about DACS and other cool gear. Since 2010 I’ve used Shure SE530s with foam tips, great sound isolation while flying (as a pax and hence my handle NoVAFlyer), plus I can sleep in them as well. Reading posts here led me to get Fiio F9 Pros, as well as a Fiio Q1 Mark II DAC/amp. Looking forward to learning and interacting with everyone here. Cheers!
Welcome aboard, @NovaFlyer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back