New Member Introductions thread
May 4, 2018 at 3:31 AM Post #7,865 of 15,601
Hi all,

Newly registered after lurking for a while. Looking to purchase a replacement budget DAP. I'd read a few reviews and comments on AGPTek players on the forum, so asked for advice (https://www.head-fi.org/threads/advice-on-agptek-mp3-players.878679/) but haven't had any responses yet. Not sure whether that's a function of a poorly written post, or not many people know these players. Anyway, thanks for being welcoming!

Cheers,

Buzko

May 4, 2018 at 10:51 AM Post #7,868 of 15,601
Hi everyone. I can't say I know most of you already but I have spend MANY hours reading so many very interesting things in here without contributing at all. Sorry folks. But life is long and I hope to be able to pay it forward - I'm so excited. Talk to you later.

May 4, 2018 at 2:27 PM Post #7,870 of 15,601
Hello everyone. New here.

Different from many, I have NOT been following Head-fi before. In fact, I only just discovered the site a few days ago, when I was searching around to maximize SQ on my LG V30. Also, I am NOT a knowledgeable audiophile with a wealth of expensive equipment. In fact, much of what I am reading here is still way over my head, although that will change. I have good ears and I am picky! I love classical, mostly 20th Century.

It's great to be here. Please be gentle on a newbie!

May 4, 2018 at 9:30 PM Post #7,873 of 15,601
Hey guys, I’ve been coming buy often to read gear reviews, etc., just decided to make 1st post tonight.
I’ve always been more of a speaker guy.
My foray into headphones began just a couple years ago when I needed a DAC for a vintage receiver. Shortly after I picked that up, the headphone jack went and I decided to get an external headphone amp.
So I ended up with a Schiit stack and a pair of HD650s and here I am.

Nice to meet you all...

May 6, 2018 at 3:45 PM Post #7,875 of 15,601
Hello, newby to head fi here.I have searched the forum for info regarding my purchases in the past and it has been very helpful. I have been listning to music thru headphones for quit a number of years. I have acquired over 30 pair of headphones over the last few years and i have to say the number of new offerings is getting to be mind boggling This brings me to the latest ,Hi-Fi man 400 i, I think they are the finest sounding headphone i have ever listened too. But alas they see to be the most fragile. Both Yokes to the ear cups broke after just 3 months of listning to them and from just taking them in and out of the box. I have had no luck in getting a response from the company support line for the last month and am getting frustrated, May well be the last hifiman product i purchase. But there are more brands to choose from...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back