New Member Introductions thread
Oct 5, 2017 at 6:20 PM Post #6,588 of 15,537
Hello,
I am Maggie, I am new to the world of sound and I am interested in a good pair of earphones for my smartphone. I have tried many different earphones from Amazon and I returned them all except the uiisii t8s, which were the only ones that had decent enough sound to be worth my time. The weird thing is that most of the earphones that I tried were quite expensive and left me disappointed. Is there anything you can recommend for me? I like rock and metal music so bass and mids are important for me. I don't want to compromise on audio quality though. I was thinking about the lz a4 or the FLC8s. Is there anything better you can recommend for me?

Oct 6, 2017 at 1:58 AM Post #6,591 of 15,537
Hello, my account finally got approved. I am mostly a portable listener. Hope I can be of help on this forum! Thanks.

Oct 6, 2017 at 3:13 PM Post #6,594 of 15,537
Hello all,
i am T1019 :flag_cz: and looking for new musical adventure in head-fi world.
Im in process of upgrading, looking for saled HD800 with little more bass and slightly warmer sound :o2smile:.Open headphones is bad idea in a office.
I hope to found it here.And of course,i will help other find perfect headphones.

Oct 6, 2017 at 3:52 PM Post #6,595 of 15,537
Hello everybody.
I don't understand why but OK, I have just written my first post here.
Greeting from Slovakia.
R.

Oct 7, 2017 at 1:40 PM Post #6,598 of 15,537
Hello

Shah here.

I've got the audiophile bug again! I have an analogue system of a very old Linn/Ittok set up but just replaced my aged Naim Nait 2 with a superb REGA Elex R. I also enjoy digital options and use High Res music on my LG V20 Smartphone. I've ordered a Sony NW ZX300 DAP and have already bought the LDAC compatible Sony WH1000x BT headphones. Looking to contribute here and get help to develop my systems.

Oct 7, 2017 at 2:51 PM Post #6,600 of 15,537
Hi all. Love the site and finally taken the plunge pf joining. Lots to learn but looking forward to joining in too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back