New Member Introductions thread
Sep 5, 2016 at 3:26 AM Post #4,069 of 15,646
Hi All..
My name is Boby. Well I'm just a newbie who found this site on google which this site is so awesome and full of information.
I would buy some iem and I think this is the right place where I could ask some recommendation from a lot of master here.

Sep 5, 2016 at 11:53 AM Post #4,071 of 15,646
Hi. I would appreciate assistance on my first real headphone purchase. I would like 1-on-1 talk or suggestions if possible. I have read a few forums and have familiarized myself with a few terms and categories of headphones. Once or if I get a reply I'll go into detail on what I'm looking for. Please and thank you.

Sep 5, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #4,073 of 15,646
Welcome to Head-fi! Sorry about your wallet :)

The big questions are what sound sig, what source are you using and most importantly, how much are you willing to spend.

Hello, thanks for the reply. I listen to a little bit of different music. I do not care for bass all that much. I enjoy listening to the lyrics. I enjoy a good non-bass heavy beat. My price range is preferably up to $150.

Sep 5, 2016 at 12:44 PM Post #4,075 of 15,646
Hello everyone from Zurich, Switzerland!

I'm also looking for a (first) headphone recommendation. Since I'm not sure if it's worth creating a new thread I'm posting it here.
- Budget is about $500-600
- I'd mostly use theme for watching movies (2/3 of the time)
- I'm using the Denon AVR-X1200W

From what I read in these forums the following ones I'm considering: Sennheiser HD 600/650, HiFiMan HE400S and AKG K7XX. What I don't understand is if they'll work fine with my AVR without a proper amp.

Of course I'm open to other recommendations.

Sep 5, 2016 at 3:19 PM Post #4,077 of 15,646
Hello, thanks for the reply. I listen to a little bit of different music. I do not care for bass all that much. I enjoy listening to the lyrics. I enjoy a good non-bass heavy beat. My price range is preferably up to $150.

In that price range, the ATH-M50x are a decent headphone.  I own two pair of these cans.
I am also willing to answer questions via PM or 1-1.  Send me a PM if you want to proceed.

http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/99aff89488ddd6b1/index.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back