New Member Introductions thread
May 19, 2016 at 10:32 PM Post #3,672 of 15,588
Hi, been visiting this site for a long time, and wanted to be a part of this forum, as I want to ask a bit of recommendation xD. I've been wanting to buy an entry level custom iem, I went to my local shop and they only sell AAW, JHA, and maybe Noble in the coming months. So far, I'm really sold with the AAW M20s, suits my taste for EDM and house music, and sometimes a bit of hip hop. I plan to save for it and get them this year. The thing I'm scared about is that its gonna sound harsh on my music files, as mostly I'm playing from Soundcloud, and the music quality I believe is 128 kbps MP3. I'm also planning to get an entry level DAC, any recommendations with the setup for AAW M20 ? Thanks a lot for whoever that can answer my questions.

Oh btw I'm Junyu, from Malaysia :)

May 19, 2016 at 10:56 PM Post #3,673 of 15,588
Hi there everyone. I've been creeping around the site for a while and thought I'd take the dive into the audiophile world. I don't have much other than a Samsung S7 Edge for my music. Well that and my PC. But yeah, hope to get some proper information and make some friends. :D

May 20, 2016 at 6:40 AM Post #3,674 of 15,588
Hi to everyone. I'he been visiting this forum long tim and now I would like to by part of it.
I am young not a lot-experiance audiofil,now I have Fiio X3 II and Shure425,but I would like to learn more and this is a reason why I am here.
Thanks for this great comunity!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back