New Member Introductions thread
Feb 7, 2016 at 7:34 PM Post #3,151 of 15,597
Hello one and all,

I'm Ruby and i love hifi.
But seriously i am a big music fan since my teens and i have a built a modest home system over many years. Due to my career change i now find myself travelling a lot and i am only home 3 months out of 12. Hence my interest in establishing a great portable system based around the cornerstone of my Chord Mojo.I am no tech guru and i do value the reviews and insights of the folk who contribute on these various forums, to influence future purchases.

Feb 8, 2016 at 4:56 PM Post #3,154 of 15,597
Hi Everyone

I'm a new joiner although I have looked at the forums a few times over the years. I'm keep to get help and advice, especially to keep my old Sennheisers running.

Regards

Quentin

Feb 8, 2016 at 5:57 PM Post #3,155 of 15,597
Hi all.

I'm the proud owner of a Clip Zip, though sadly those days are numbered as its battery life declines ever further. I love the concept of dedicated audio players (Is that what DAP stands for??) and I'm looking for my next one. I also love Rockbox. I'm not an audiophile yet, but it's definitely growing on me.

Feb 8, 2016 at 10:26 PM Post #3,157 of 15,597
Hello everyone. I am new to this site.  I've been into the hi-fi world for some time now but first time on the head-fi.  Just recently bought a Woo WA2 that drives a HD800.  So far I like what I am hearing but would certainly appreciate tips from headfiers on getting the most out of my set-up.  Looking forward to meeting you all!

Feb 9, 2016 at 4:06 AM Post #3,160 of 15,597
Joined to get for some help with an project I've been working on, found some interesting stuff in the DIY section here, some very knowledgeable posters.
Best headset I have right now are a very old Jabra Halo 2 headset, which is unusual, as usually anything tech I get excited about usually dies commercially - only reason I don't own a pono player is I don't have enough money these days..

Feb 9, 2016 at 8:08 PM Post #3,162 of 15,597
Hello everyone, my name is Adam! I have been lurking for a bit, and I decided that it was time that I started participating in the community! I will probably be looking for a proper amp for my m50's and se215s soon.

Feb 9, 2016 at 10:03 PM Post #3,163 of 15,597
Lurker for many years, now posting. As a physicist who works in a field where the distinction between analog and digital goes beyond the spectrum of sound, in 5 or so years the way we see the universe will become more like a group of audiophiles discussing impedence vs. dynamic range. so keep arguing, the world is depending on you

Feb 9, 2016 at 10:04 PM Post #3,164 of 15,597
Hello, I am new here but have followed many things, mods, old hard to find headphones etc for a few years now. I have become disabled and now have more time to get into something like this. This is a test for me. I am a bit of a headphone nut. I have 13 pairs of phones and have to tell myself to stop buying anymore cans. Just want to say thank you. I read a review about the VEHO Z8 and just wanted to say that it very thorough. The pair I have after over 100 hours of break in, the highs finally opened up a bit more. The design is somewhere between on ear and over ear. I also found a bit of improvement by using my PRO4S cord. I purchased these for $59.99 through Android Authority. Gifted a pair yesterday. I do not know if the sale is stii on. I really like these. They sound wonderful using my Schiit Valhalla 2 amp. Like the reviewer said, these are very musical and are not fatiguing. I also noticed that these were a little boomy at the transition from upper bass to the lower mids, This also disappeared after a long break in. I am rambling. Thanks. Bye!

Feb 9, 2016 at 10:09 PM Post #3,165 of 15,597
Hello, My name is WANG ZHEN , I'm from china, I'm a Headphone Addict, or so it's starting to seem like that. Just getting into headphones and wanted to say what a great site this is. It's already helped me in my first tube amp purchase and headphone upgrade. I like America DNA Stratus ~I have DNA Sonnett ~ Headphone: HD800/LCD3/HD650/TH900. I like music . Thank you ~~~ I wanted buy a DNA stratus (220V) for 2400 dollars - 3200 dollars(Look at the pipes) . My email is qq530575474@hotmail.com ! Please allow us to communicate !

Hi - We might be neighbours. Welcome. I find this is a good translator - http://fy.iciba.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back