New Member Introductions thread
Feb 2, 2022 at 9:34 AM Post #13,322 of 15,526
Hello from France
I'm new here, so a short introduction to explain why : i have now a Rega Brio amp, connected to QAcoustics 3030i.
As inputs : the computer, and a Sonos Port.
I've just bought a Ifi zen one signature, so i have some questions about its inputs/outputs. This forum looks active so i think i will have answers :)

Feb 2, 2022 at 10:02 PM Post #13,325 of 15,526
Hello to all my new friends - I'm sure you're going to help me spend my kids' inheritance

Main system is Surface Pro/JRiver to iFi Nano One (soon to be replaced by Bifrost 2) to a Denon receiver (also on the upgrade list) to Thiel CS 2 speakers.
Quiet listening is same source as above to iFi Hip Dac to MDR-1AM2. (When I'm in one place long enough to outlast the long build/delivery time, I'm planning on getting the ZMP Auteur or Focal Clear, then upgrade the Hip Dac to a Hugo2)
Travel listening is NW-Z300 to IER-Z1R

Thanks for enabling this old man with bad hearing

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2022 at 11:49 AM Post #13,328 of 15,526
Does anybody know how to buy some gears in this forum, they said 'I don't have permission to this page when I want to contact some seller's listings'
I know we can't post in the classifieds until we post a couple of times in the main section. Not sure if that also includes contacting sellers.

Feb 3, 2022 at 12:41 PM Post #13,329 of 15,526
I know we can't post in the classifieds until we post a couple of times in the main section. Not sure if that also includes contacting sellers.
Never mind - I see you have 18 posts so I'd think that was enough. Don't know the answer, sorry.

Feb 4, 2022 at 10:03 AM Post #13,330 of 15,526
Been lurking for a while and just decided to make an account! Also been middling in mid-fi hell for a few years now so hoping to find the perfect deal in the classifieds for some real hi-fi cans.

Feb 4, 2022 at 1:58 PM Post #13,331 of 15,526
Greetings and salutations!

Super long lurker who has enjoyed reading this community's posts for years! I have dabbled with my audio equipment over the past few years but have decided to focus more on this hobby.

In other words, I'm ready to go all in on this journey 😁.

Gear I currently have:
-Chord 2Qute DAC (broken due to plugging in the wrong power supply)
-Graham Slee Novo Amp
-Woo Audio WA7 Fireflies
-Audeze LCD-2C
-Hifiman HE400i
-Sony WH1000xM4
-Campfire Andromeda (2018)
-Moondrop Blessing 2

And my newest addition which is pre-ordered: Chord Mojo 2+Poly

Looking for a brand new pair of cans to compliment my soon to arrive set up!

Thanks for having me and I look forward to joining in the discussions!

Feb 4, 2022 at 9:16 PM Post #13,333 of 15,526
Hello!
My name is Eko, I'm new to this audiophile world, right now I like chi-fi stuff because of the affordable price with good audio quality. Now my gears are: fiio m3 pro, cmoy amp, CCA C12, heart mirror, tanchjim Tanya, out of all of them my favorite is the Heart Mirror because right now my preference is towards the bright signature. I hope I can learn a lot more about this audio world. Thank You!
Sry for bad English:)

Feb 4, 2022 at 11:20 PM Post #13,335 of 15,526
Hello!
My name is Eko, I'm new to this audiophile world, right now I like chi-fi stuff because of the affordable price with good audio quality. Now my gears are: fiio m3 pro, cmoy amp, CCA C12, heart mirror, tanchjim Tanya, out of all of them my favorite is the Heart Mirror because right now my preference is towards the bright signature. I hope I can learn a lot more about this audio world. Thank You!
Sry for bad English:)
Welcome my Indonesian fellow 🥳

Users who are viewing this thread

Back