New Member Introductions thread
Apr 26, 2020 at 7:19 AM Post #11,373 of 12,566

Lamby90

Head-Fier
Hello everybody! I'm a huge listener of music for all my life but just recently I got into audio gears in general. Everytime I was searching for info this site just pop up! So I subscribe, hoping to learn always more, sorry for any mistake, I'm italian english is not my first language. See you around cheers

Apr 26, 2020 at 11:51 AM Post #11,374 of 12,566

Reverend Bow

New Head-Fier
Hello all.

Recently decided to look into listening through headphones, to keep the whining to a minimum ...

You know, you can't disturb that Hallmark Channel movie that they have seen 150000 times... with Ted Nugent's "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" at appropriate voluime levels

Anyway...

Just ordered a Little Dot MK II, and the next part of my adventure will be looking for new headphones in my budget.

Loooking forward to checkIng the reviews and informatIon on this forum.

Apr 26, 2020 at 12:25 PM Post #11,375 of 12,566

moejoedame

New Head-Fier
Greetings,

My name is Joe.

I'm an avid computer nerd and gamer.

I've been wanting to take my audio setup for games and music to the next level for a while. I keep seeing that this is a good place to find knowledgeable people and good impressions of gear.

I'm a big rock music fan from classic rock and metal to modern indie and alternative. I also enjoy some Synthwave and Outrun.

I've been looking into getting a pair of Drop Sennheiser 6XXs, but I know I would need a DAC and amp to power them and there's loads to choose from.

Apr 27, 2020 at 7:13 AM Post #11,378 of 12,566

poisonknife

New Head-Fier
I decided to join the site after almost 20 years of reading reviews-- I would like to talk to others who like to collect special phones and or mod them as well. Help teach me what makes sound... well... sound juicy :wink:
Some random info about me: I got into the "audiophile" pursuit in 2011 when I was overseas. Lost my virginity to Audio-Technicas and I haven't really found anything that has peaked my interest since... though...Hi-Fi Man's older HE models I hear are the bees knees. Alright, Peace!
'

Apr 27, 2020 at 11:56 AM Post #11,380 of 12,566

Rah47

New Head-Fier
Hi, all. Like many others here, time with my headphones has been a vital mental health resource as we confront COVID in my section of the world. So grateful for all the advice and good cheer to be found on this site, and I am glad to begin finally begin posting myself. Bliss to you all.

Daniel

Apr 28, 2020 at 9:13 AM Post #11,383 of 12,566

owenhuu

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone, being a long time reader of the threads, but first time posting anything. Found myself having more time at home lately. Had some full size headphone set-up, but now gradually moving into IEMs. My main rig is a mac mini > iUSB > Yggy A2>HE9.

Apr 28, 2020 at 5:20 PM Post #11,384 of 12,566

nacho0asd

New Head-Fier
Hola a todos from Chile, hope you're all healthy in the middle of this pandemic. My name is Ignacio, I'm sort of new to the Hi-Fi world, I've been reading about it for like 4 years when I started listening to Tidal and FLAC files and Head-Fi forums were a recurrent read, but I didn't buy hi-fi equipment until a couple of months ago, when I got my first IEMs: chi-fi KZ ZSN Pro. Right now I'm about to buy a FiiO BTR3 portable amplifier, and I hope to continue building up a proper setup with higher quality headphones and desktop amplifiers.

Users who are viewing this thread