New Member Introductions thread
Dec 31, 2019 at 2:25 PM Post #10,969 of 15,493
Greetings--long time lurker, new member. I am on the hunt for some new cans and after reading a bunch of reviews here, I figured I should sign myself up.

Current devices:
- Sennheiser HD650
- Sony MDR-V6 (the originals ca. 199...1?)
- Campfire Audio Andromeda
- ALO Audio CDM

Cheers!

Jan 1, 2020 at 5:50 PM Post #10,970 of 15,493
Just saying hi!
Happy new year 2020!
Thanks to the mods for approving me as a registered member at head-fi !
nice to meet you all here, name is Charles and I recently just got an interest in audiophile grade portable gears.
I've read a couple of great reviews from this site and decided to join the community to learn and explore more. I don't have any current setups apart from my 4 years old Shure SE 215 so I'm looking for opinions and reviews before making my next purchase, cheers !

Jan 1, 2020 at 7:07 PM Post #10,971 of 15,493
What's going on guys! Just like everyone here... New to head-fi but have always appreciated high quality audio. Most of my time here will be asking a ton of questions as I'm very new to the game. Looking at the m570 right now and my current mid-fi consists of the HD380 Pro (don't like these), MDR7506 (I like these a lot), and Urbanears Zinken (portables).

Good to be here!

Jan 1, 2020 at 9:51 PM Post #10,972 of 15,493
Hi Team,

Been lurking for a while, enjoying Mr. Stoddard's and Mr. Moffat's blogs and learning as much as I can. Currently streaming to a Modi Multibit from 2017 into a full size integrated amp from Rotel in my main system. When I'm not listening to my vintage Energy Reference 22 speakers, I'm using a pair of AKG K7xx headphones.

Jan 2, 2020 at 5:08 PM Post #10,976 of 15,493
Hello,
I am Veljko. I am not that experienced in audio, but I really want to find a good, durable pair of headphones for listening to metal (black, heavy, melodeath, thrash) up to 200$. That's why I have joined this community, I guess I should not talk a lot more about that here, so that's mostly all about me.

Jan 3, 2020 at 8:17 PM Post #10,978 of 15,493
Hi, I'm benrubes and am new to the site. Am looking forward to explore and learn so I can enjoy the portable music segment more. I love music and I do have quality full-sized gear and many records, CDs, and high-res album files (jazz, pop and rock). Past consumer and higher-model head-fi I've owned include Pioneer, AKG, Sennheiser, B&W; I've used Sony, Apple and SanDisk Sansa media players. I recently bought a FIIO M6 and have a Jade Audio EA3 on the way. Happy New Year, be healthy all!

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2020 at 10:29 PM Post #10,979 of 15,493
Hi all, new member here! ^__^ I was very confused by not being able to post on the "new members introduction" thread, then today I finally received a mail giving me the go xD

I've been lurking here for what feels like an eternity. I live in Taiwan and I've recently started digging into the sa called "Chifi" market, so I'm looking forward to discovering interesting brands/models, as well as sharing my own experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back