New Member Introductions thread
Dec 23, 2019 at 2:11 AM Post #10,936 of 15,515
Hi all. I'm really glad to have found these forums as there is lots of info and the forums are very active. I am just trying to get into hi-res audio to be able to take the music off my phone. Headphone wise i am currently using Lypertek Tevis. I think these are lovely little headphones and have the sound i like at the budget i want to use. Looking forward to finding more recommendations on here.

Dec 25, 2019 at 2:43 PM Post #10,942 of 15,515
Evening all and hope you all had/are having a merry xmas. Just wanted to say hello to all. I am bit of a chi-fi geek (amateur) and head-fi has helped me a lot in choosing in the past. Done a lot reading and no posting. Time to change and post on my treasure finds and disappointments. Please be gentle!!

Dec 25, 2019 at 3:34 PM Post #10,944 of 15,515
Merry Christmas everyone!
I am reading in this forums for quite some time now. Specially the AudioGD community seems to be quite active, in which i would like to participate. In the rest of the forum as well of course :wink:

My current audioGD gear. HE9 and HE7 with the good old 1704 with new digital board and accusilicon clock upgrade.

cheers,
Daniel

Dec 25, 2019 at 6:04 PM Post #10,945 of 15,515
It all started a set of Fostex tr-70's and a crappy amp/dac
Now I'm making my own IEM's
I'm trying to get into the Home-Made IEM's thread so I can finish up my project.
Bellsing 10013 with zobel.
Currently I finally have a perfect set of impressions I took myself after a few attempts.
I'm waiting for the shell making material, tools are ready though.
Also need help with wiring a bread board for prototyping and help fining a tiny break out board I can neatly solder the zobel to.

Thanks for reading, hope to be a full fledged member soon!

Dec 25, 2019 at 9:06 PM Post #10,946 of 15,515
Hi. Hello to everyone from Ibiza, Spain. After a couple months readings posts here I decided to join. I have been in this headphones world only for two years and I am starting to have that itch that makes you spend lots of money in lots of hifi toys. I have a Fiio M9, Fh5, Tin t3, 1more triple driver in-ear and over-ear, m50x, dt 990 edition 250 ohms, Akg K701 and waiting for an he4xx, meze 99 noir, trn v90, Kz Zsx, blon bl-03. I just ordered today an Smsl sp200!!! Well, thank you for having me.

David

Dec 26, 2019 at 7:55 AM Post #10,948 of 15,515
I joined this forum to specifically post some opinions on my recent purchase of the Shanling M0. There is a wealth of information on audio topics so who knows where this will lead. I just need time to browse all the various topics, but that may be a while.

Dec 26, 2019 at 3:51 PM Post #10,950 of 15,515
Hi everyone, been browsing the forums for a while and finally registered an account. I have Fiio Q5s for my dac/amp and esp-9xx and sony m9 for desktop and portable use. Looking forward to try some old but interesting buds such as the ex1000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back