New Member Introductions thread
Oct 5, 2018 at 12:07 PM Post #8,701 of 15,569
Welcome:)

Oct 6, 2018 at 5:20 PM Post #8,704 of 15,569
Hello!!
I've been lurking on this site for around 5 or 6 years and have always found it thoroughly informative and helpful. It started many many years back as an amateur musician obsessed with recording quality which quickly morphed into an obsession of hi fidelity audio. Soon after I quickly became the "go-to headphone aficionado" within my circle after introducing my friends to the joys of lossless compression and decent headphones. This community was always my first stop when doing research or making recommendations. I consider myself an audiophile but more in the aspect of craftsmanship of product, quality of sound, and enjoyment. I've never much cared for the more analytical side of the spectrum though I do wholly appreciate its accuracy. I believe my first headphones way back when were a pair of Superlux HD668B (that I modded extensively) as I was obsessed with price/performance (and living on a budget). Currently I use RHA T20s with my Cayin N5 or my Essential Phone as my daily, with a pair of Philips Fidelio X2s at home. Most recently I came across some reviews of the IMR R1 and became obsessed. Only then did I realize I'd spent all this time here without even having an account :sweat_smile:.

Anyways I look forward to joining the community and contributing in the future! :)

Oct 6, 2018 at 5:49 PM Post #8,705 of 15,569
I have preciate all the advice I don't know what kind of products I wanna get in to I planned to go to B and H and talk to them I don't know if I should get into vinyl or C d's But I'd like a quipment My DPS is and software that convert to high resolution are clean up the audio Any suggestions would be great

Oct 7, 2018 at 12:33 AM Post #8,706 of 15,569
Hello!!
I've been lurking on this site for around 5 or 6 years and have always found it thoroughly informative and helpful. It started many many years back as an amateur musician obsessed with recording quality which quickly morphed into an obsession of hi fidelity audio. Soon after I quickly became the "go-to headphone aficionado" within my circle after introducing my friends to the joys of lossless compression and decent headphones. This community was always my first stop when doing research or making recommendations. I consider myself an audiophile but more in the aspect of craftsmanship of product, quality of sound, and enjoyment. I've never much cared for the more analytical side of the spectrum though I do wholly appreciate its accuracy. I believe my first headphones way back when were a pair of Superlux HD668B (that I modded extensively) as I was obsessed with price/performance (and living on a budget). Currently I use RHA T20s with my Cayin N5 or my Essential Phone as my daily, with a pair of Philips Fidelio X2s at home. Most recently I came across some reviews of the IMR R1 and became obsessed. Only then did I realize I'd spent all this time here without even having an account :sweat_smile:.

Anyways I look forward to joining the community and contributing in the future! :)
Welcome aboard, @semCol!! Glad you finally decided to join in the fun. Enjoy Head-fi!! All the best--. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back