New Member Introductions thread
Aug 23, 2017 at 12:21 PM Post #6,332 of 15,538
Hello, my name is Raphael, French guy living in Tokyo, Japan. I've been following Head-fi for 8 years and i am really grateful for all it brought to me to enter inside the audiophile world! If there is any Head-fier in Tokyo, i would be pleased to meet with! :)
My current setup is Fiio X5III + ATH-IM02 with Audio-Techinica premium cable (ATHHD***) for this IEM. I also own an old Sony MDR-ZX700 and a Fiio X3II.

Aug 23, 2017 at 12:37 PM Post #6,333 of 15,538
Hello, my name is Raphael, French guy living in Tokyo, Japan. I've been following Head-fi for 8 years and i am really grateful for all it brought to me to enter inside the audiophile world! If there is any Head-fier in Tokyo, i would be pleased to meet with! :)
My current setup is Fiio X5III + ATH-IM02 with Audio-Techinica premium cable (ATHHD***) for this IEM. I also own an old Sony MDR-ZX700 and a Fiio X3II.
Greetings,

Hello Raphael. :) Wow, 8 years! Respect.

Aug 24, 2017 at 9:03 AM Post #6,335 of 15,538
Good morning, (EST / US) all,

My name is Jonathan. I'm a lawyer and professor, living in Indiana. I currently have an older pair of Grado SR60s, and newer pair of SR80e headphones. I've been hooked on Grado since roughly 2000, and have remained so ever since. I've joined the forums primarily to talk about headphones (I see people call them "cans," which is fine; I've not been around long enough to feel like anything but a poser if I were to use the term), and to talk about self-repair vs. Grado repair. My SR60 headphones have a loose connection at the "Grado" joiner. The headphones work fine as long as I have the wires pulled together above the join. But one side (my right) is in and out when it's not clamped together. At any rate, hello!

Aug 24, 2017 at 2:41 PM Post #6,336 of 15,538
Hi,
I am Gary I am just getting into the whole Headphone thing.
Currently have Sony MDR-A1- Love them
Sony MDRX-1000 - very nice also

Aug 25, 2017 at 12:46 AM Post #6,338 of 15,538
Hi,
French old member (~2012 who never post)
I see an another french member, I'm also in Tokyo :)

I'm using my wooden grado with fostex HP A3 dac/amp with Op amp mod

Hello ! Glad to see a French Head-fier here in Tokyo! If there is any opportunity to meet, i would be pleased to do so :)

Greetings,

Hello Raphael. :) Wow, 8 years! Respect.

Thank you Ranfan! It seems like it was yesterday the first time i visited here but the forum grows as you grow too! Like a life companion :D

Aug 25, 2017 at 11:27 AM Post #6,341 of 15,538
Hey all,

Just introducing myself in this great website! I'm a newbie to all things audiophile, so I'm grateful to join a community where I can soak up as much knowledge as possible. Hoping to use this place to get some helpful advice on what equipment to get, which amps pair well with what headphones, etc.

Cheers!

Aug 25, 2017 at 7:41 PM Post #6,342 of 15,538
Hey all,

Just introducing myself in this great website! I'm a newbie to all things audiophile, so I'm grateful to join a community where I can soak up as much knowledge as possible. Hoping to use this place to get some helpful advice on what equipment to get, which amps pair well with what headphones, etc.

Cheers!
Welcome Dubs you will find many here more than willing to help you out .

Aug 25, 2017 at 8:37 PM Post #6,344 of 15,538

Users who are viewing this thread

Back