New Member Introductions thread
Aug 23, 2016 at 4:22 AM Post #4,006 of 15,508
Hi! I'm a new member here, looking slowly for upgrade from my old SoundMagic PL50 to better iems in reasonably price :) Interested mostly in used pieces and chinese experiments due to good value/money ratio. Firsts steps here, so please, be forgiving!

Aug 23, 2016 at 9:21 AM Post #4,008 of 15,508
Welcome to the forum! You can and will learn a lot from our members. A word to the  wise: don't take everything you read as manifest. I hate to say it, but there are a lot of folks who don't have a clue as to what they're talking about. Do independent research before you take any action or make any purchases. There's an old saying: opinions are like ***holes, everybody has one and a lot of them stink. That being said most of the people on these forums are good, well meaning folks.

Aug 23, 2016 at 9:36 AM Post #4,009 of 15,508
Am i too late ?
I didn't realize that there is a thread for new members :frowning2:

Aug 23, 2016 at 12:35 PM Post #4,010 of 15,508
No man, there's no such thing as being "late" and posting in the new members thread doesn't mean squat. It's just a good way to introduce yourself to the members of the forum and that's about it. BTW welcome to the forum. 

Aug 23, 2016 at 1:57 PM Post #4,011 of 15,508
Hi, this is scat from Hong Kong. New to the quality audio world, and very eager to learn from yall.
I am more into IEMs, starting to take a closer look at CIEMs recently.
Been enjoying my Earsonics SM64 for over a year, and now that my X5 was taken away by my bro, I am slowly looking to upgrade from my SM64 and perhaps have a much better DAP along with that!

Aug 23, 2016 at 6:31 PM Post #4,016 of 15,508
Welcome to all the new members!  You can and will learn a lot here.
Much of the site is subjective impressions.  A ton of fun...but,
Don't forget to check out the Sound Science threads for the objectivist's perspective.
To each his own.

Enjoy your music,
RCBinTN

Aug 24, 2016 at 12:01 AM Post #4,018 of 15,508
You can find one answer here, but it's a very old post:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/524650/cant-post-in-trade-forum

Cheers,

Volker

Aug 24, 2016 at 6:07 PM Post #4,019 of 15,508
Hello.  I am new to the site, and somewhat new to good headphones.  I recently purchased a NAD D1050 DAC and headphone amplifier - my first DAC.  In order to fully utilize the NAD, I also purchased the AKG K7XX from a recent Massdrop.    I realize this is the low end of serious Hi Fidelity, but it's enough to impress me and further pique my interest.  I think my downstairs neighbor will also be happy with my purchase.  I look forward to hanging out and learning more about headphones and their paraphernalia.

Lucifigus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back