New Member Introductions thread
Oct 21, 2015 at 11:21 AM Post #2,461 of 15,575
Hi ya'll I'm new to the site and the hobby and figured I might as well introduce myself.
Pretty new to using anything else but stock earbuds and figured I might as well get a good set up now that I find myself listening to music more and more.
Hopefully with the help of this site i'll be able to become an audiophile or at least knowledgeable in headphones.

Oct 21, 2015 at 8:05 PM Post #2,464 of 15,575
Hello peeps, I go by Amnesiac and I've been lurking on this site since 09 and just barely became a member. First advice I read when i first found this site was soo damn true; turn back, find another hobby cause this **** is expensive. I didn't listen. Started by buying some Shures, IEM models and I cant remember what model except they cost me around 150.00 back in 09. After that I bought some AKG K550's, followed by some VSONIC GR07 BEs, then an Oppo HA-2 portable amp and I just bought a pair of AT CKR9s. Should have followed the advice cause I'll be buying a pair of Hifiman HE-400is in a month or so. lol. So yeah, i have a love/hate relationship with this hobby. 

Oct 22, 2015 at 5:01 AM Post #2,467 of 15,575
I have been reviewing gadgets for several years on my website musicphotolife.com but in last 2 years I have been doing a lot of audio product reviews. I have checked out this forum occasionally and now I have finally joined so that I can share my thoughts and learn from other experienced members. 

Oct 22, 2015 at 5:10 AM Post #2,469 of 15,575
  Yo everybody!

I've been looking around Head-Fi for quite some time now and i thought it's time to introduce myself!

I own no headphones worth speaking of(some crappy earbuds) and they will never satisfy me...
I love sound and music and I hate it that i cannot enjoy it like that anymore...

So I recently made the decision to be on the quest to find the greatest sounding pair of headphones in the universe(greatest sounding to me). so yea... hey.

What are you looking for ?

any descriptions ?

Oct 22, 2015 at 11:25 PM Post #2,470 of 15,575
Hello, I'm new here. Ok a few weeks now. It all started harmlessly, I ordered an Xduo X2 to replace a Creative product. Once ordered I googled it and it brought me to a review here. Seemed it was well liked and would benefit from a decent Iem. So I ordered up a TT pod 1 and it was better but I wasn't hearing what I should given the reviews. Continued going through the X2 thread and the Havi b3 pro came up as developing nice symetry. Low and behold it did and so it went. Loved the Havi's so then I needed an amp ( topping Nx1) to use them with other sources ( Creative, tablets, Samsung S5 … ) Then I started reading the Kz thread lookjng for something easy to drive with nice sound. Kz Ed3,Ed-se Ed9, Ed10 then the Zn1 which actually sounds very much like the Havi's ( 95% everywhere) and as it's amped it's easy to drive. Then there was that whole thing about BA drivers so a Sony Xba1. Then that led to the Hybrid thread, just full of possibilities. So right now I'm waiting for a pair of OM INEARPEACE (1 + 1 moving coil and a nice BA) to arrive on Monday. So it begins.

Oct 22, 2015 at 11:36 PM Post #2,471 of 15,575
Does anyone have the:
Klipsch x11i?
How do you like them?
I have the new Bifrost and Valhalla2.

Does anyone use Schiit?
How well do the Klipsch pair with Schiit?
(I can't get by strong magnets so I'm stuck with IEMs)

Oct 24, 2015 at 10:33 AM Post #2,473 of 15,575
Hi guys! Im from Argentina new in the headphones world but not in Audio. I found the forum on Pinterest looking for some ideas for a stand for my Klipsh M40 and i end up in the diy stands thread, been reading a lot since then.

Oct 25, 2015 at 1:50 AM Post #2,475 of 15,575
Hey all!

I'm new to the audio game. Just signed up and thought I'd say wazzaaaaap!!! 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back