New Member Introductions thread
Oct 15, 2015 at 9:04 PM Post #2,419 of 15,577
Hey everybody!

I've been lurking around here for quite some time now and I figured it was time to join this beautiful community!
I originally found Head-Fi by looking around Overclock.net's audio related sections and I've been coming back here ever since!

Recently (thanks to Massdrop) I've been getting into more audiophile related thingys and it's been absolutely lovely! Music has never been so darn amazing!

I hope to continue to increase my enjoyment of music during the coming years; I also hope to help out a couple people on here in due time.

Thanks for having me, I greatly appreciate it!

-Kishagi, audiophile in training

Oct 15, 2015 at 10:01 PM Post #2,420 of 15,577
Hi everybody, I am currently selling these iems:

*SOLD* -Westone UM 30 PRO new in original packaging with all accessories and warranty.$320 +shipping

*SOLD* - Noble 6 brand new purchased September 2015, in all original packaging, accessories, receipt and warranty. $799 + shipping.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2015 at 1:18 AM Post #2,421 of 15,577
Yo everybody!

I've been looking around Head-Fi for quite some time now and i thought it's time to introduce myself!

I own no headphones worth speaking of(some crappy earbuds) and they will never satisfy me...
I love sound and music and I hate it that i cannot enjoy it like that anymore...

So I recently made the decision to be on the quest to find the greatest sounding pair of headphones in the universe(greatest sounding to me). so yea... hey.

Oct 16, 2015 at 2:40 AM Post #2,426 of 15,577
Hey everybody!

I've been lurking around here for quite some time now and I figured it was time to join this beautiful community!
I originally found Head-Fi by looking around Overclock.net's audio related sections and I've been coming back here ever since!

Recently (thanks to Massdrop) I've been getting into more audiophile related thingys and it's been absolutely lovely! Music has never been so darn amazing!

I hope to continue to increase my enjoyment of music during the coming years; I also hope to help out a couple people on here in due time.

Thanks for having me, I greatly appreciate it!

-Kishagi, audiophile in training

what's your favorite music ?

Oct 16, 2015 at 6:35 AM Post #2,427 of 15,577
New member here,
Having spent several months lurking around this forum, made me feel that i need an upgrade from my previous headphones, the HD202ii
Recently i'm saving for an upgrade to ATH MSR7. I've auditioned these before, and i think it will be worth it!

Oct 16, 2015 at 7:19 AM Post #2,428 of 15,577
Hello chaps, been reading head-fi for years now, decided to create account at last.

Oct 16, 2015 at 7:21 AM Post #2,429 of 15,577
Oct 16, 2015 at 8:00 AM Post #2,430 of 15,577
Hi guys I'm a new member around here. Looking forward to discussing audio with you mates.

Been stalking the forums for quite some time now and decided to make an account in hopes of contributing and receiving help. I don't own anything fancy to speak of, but one day I hope to apologise to my wallet as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back