New Member Introductions thread
Sep 12, 2015 at 10:33 AM Post #2,266 of 15,563
Thank you! I will definitely check them out...

No worries at all.  Take care! 
normal_smile .gif

Sep 12, 2015 at 11:56 AM Post #2,267 of 15,563
I'm new here, looking to check out for recommendations for headphones (over ear or in ear) that are comfortable enough to use long hours with glasses. I will use them mainly for home and plane travel. Any recommendations?

Sep 12, 2015 at 6:45 PM Post #2,270 of 15,563
Hi - new to the site and looking forward to following some good threads and contributing when I can!
Best, Nelson

Sep 13, 2015 at 12:15 AM Post #2,272 of 15,563
Hello my name is Matt and as prior musician I became interested in lossless audio and hi-fi equipment a couple of years after I stopped playing due to my busy schedule. Music is one of my joys in life so in order to enjoy it in the form it was meant to be I've decided to contribute some time and money into trying to replicate a high quality setup with your help.
Thanks!

Sep 13, 2015 at 4:30 AM Post #2,273 of 15,563
Hello everyone. I'm new here and I just joined head-fi.org. I'm interested in headphones. The headphones that got me started was my Grado SR60i from three years ago. I'm currently using HiFiMAN HE-400i's and it's nice. Cheers.

Sep 13, 2015 at 9:58 PM Post #2,276 of 15,563
Does anyone use Marantz?
I have a 7.2 sr5009
I'm using both HDMI outputs to TVs, BUT
Today my Apple TV won't show on hdmi1
Insted, I have to have both TVs on the HDMI to receiver connection for the HDMI for Apple TV to work (then it shows on both Tvs when it's suppose to only show on one)
What's happening?

Sep 14, 2015 at 6:44 AM Post #2,278 of 15,563
Hi,
My name is Tony and I am a product designer who loves headphones and have spent a big chunk of my life listening to podcasts and music. In fact, I love them so much that I am trying to develop my own pair of portable and durable cans.

I plan on being an active member in this community and contribute with quality contents.

See you out there
/Tony

Sep 14, 2015 at 6:55 AM Post #2,279 of 15,563
Hi,
My name is Tony and I am a product designer who loves headphones and have spent a big chunk of my life listening to podcasts and music. In fact, I love them so much that I am trying to develop my own pair of portable and durable cans.

I plan on being an active member in this community and contribute with quality contents.

See you out there
/Tony

Welcome to head-fi and good luck with making your headphones. The site is very friendly and knowledgeable and I am sure any question you have , will be answered.

Sep 14, 2015 at 12:30 PM Post #2,280 of 15,563
Code:
[color=rgb(33, 33, 33)] Hi guys, for me it is a pleasure to be joining this great family. My name is Paco. I've been following you much time. I am Spanish, Badalona, ​​a town near Barcelona. Unfortunately my hobby has grown exponentially since almost a year and a half ago I had a serious motorcycle accident. I spend a lot of time at home and I always passionate music and HiFi. Until recently listening to music through speakers, but I imagine that like most of you, the problem when you live in an apartment are neighbors. That's when I started to dip into the wonderful world of headphones. Since childhood I have had many headphones, but always low end, of course. The best we had was a Shure SE210, which I still have, and a Grade SR80, fantastic. This year and a half my evolution was as follows: First I started with a Fidelio X2. I changed for a Hifiman HE-400i. Also I have a Takstar TS-671, exceptional for its price, and a NAD Viso HP50, as closed and portable, although I have for sale a forum for Spain. The Shure, I spent about Vsonic VC1000, which I love, but I wish they had a little more bass. I started in amplifiers with an IFI Nano Ican, then a Micro Ican, and now dispose of 2 teams: Violectric V90 + V90 Musical Fidelity Audio DAC and an NFB GD 11.32 ESS9018 chip. As portable players, I had 40 GB iPod Classic, iTouch 32GB, iBasso DX50. Today I only use the iPhone 5, I find it much more practical. Forgive this long introduction, but I really wanted to sit up with you. Regards.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back