New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jun 12, 2014 at 7:07 AM Post #6,031 of 8,377
Congratulations. Like me, the wait was frustrating but once I listen.. The instrument separation and the sound stage are to die for.

Thank you sutjahjo, yes i guess the 12 drivers do their job very well. the roxanne play rock music flawlessly. You can actually hear each instrument without overlapping each other like you can zoom in to each instrument and enjoy it, not as micro detail crazy as my pandora hope vi but the roxanne produce more refine and fuller sound. It earns my best all rounder headphone / iem so far.

Jun 12, 2014 at 7:48 AM Post #6,032 of 8,377

Thank you sutjahjo, yes i guess the 12 drivers do their job very well. the roxanne play rock music flawlessly. You can actually hear each instrument without overlapping each other like you can zoom in to each instrument and enjoy it, not as micro detail crazy as my pandora hope vi but the roxanne produce more refine and fuller sound. It earns my best all rounder headphone / iem so far.

Indeed xplosive.

And the more I listen, the better it gets. I personally don't think it's burn in, seemingly, it takes time to familiarise with the thousand and one new things about the songs I thought I was familiar with.

In essence, the vocals and the complex instruments surround me with each instrument and voices as distinct as I want it to be.

Jun 12, 2014 at 8:38 AM Post #6,033 of 8,377
  Indeed xplosive.

And the more I listen, the better it gets. I personally don't think it's burn in, seemingly, it takes time to familiarise with the thousand and one new things about the songs I thought I was familiar with.

In essence, the vocals and the complex instruments surround me with each instrument and voices as distinct as I want it to be.

very nice setup, I think the hugo make roxanne really sing. hugo does wonders on hard to drive headphone and iem. roxanne + ak240 also a very good combo.

Jun 13, 2014 at 1:13 AM Post #6,038 of 8,377
Well mine are on their way back to me after a refit. Sue just emailed my FedEx tracking number to my audiologist NS Audiology (Which you should consider if you live in Sydney because they are great) so I'm guessing roughly a two week delivery timetable. I cant wait to get these puppies back, the 3 days I spent with them seems a like a half forgotten dream, soon I'll find out if my mind has built up my expectations for these beauties that reality cannot match, or if my memories of them are but pale reflections of the real thing :)
I think I know which one it will be, going back to my Westone 4Rs after using the Roxanne's was revealing, they sounded like mud, all clogged up and coarse. I've had about a month and a half to reacquaint myself with them to the point where they sound good again, so i am in for happy days soon.
Also, and I'm not sure if you all already know this but ill put it in anyway, the 64" cables wont be available until the end of July.

If the team from JH ends up reading this then thanks for your efforts, there may be a lot of anger on the forums, but I think good things come to those who wait in this instance.

Jun 13, 2014 at 7:29 PM Post #6,039 of 8,377
I just received my Rox's shipping notification from Fedex.
Now I have to cross my fingers because, since I am in Brazil, any need for refits are going to be a MAJOR, yes, all caps, MAJOR, pain in the arrrse.
Let's just hope I can get a good fit at the first shot!

Jun 14, 2014 at 7:52 AM Post #6,041 of 8,377
  I just received my Rox's shipping notification from Fedex.
Now I have to cross my fingers because, since I am in Brazil, any need for refits are going to be a MAJOR, yes, all caps, MAJOR, pain in the arrrse.
Let's just hope I can get a good fit at the first shot!

I'm in the same boat diogodasilva. Got my notification too and I'm in Scotland. Just gotta keep thinking positively. 
wink.gif

Jun 14, 2014 at 10:49 AM Post #6,042 of 8,377
I am still waiting My JH Roxanne Custom In Full Black Crabon body , since November 2013 is already 8 Month , i am still Be patient to wait .
Tonight i decided to buy JH Rixanne Universal Fit First , as long i wait My Custom JH Rixannne , i can hear Jh Roxanne SQ that i Love it

Out the box pictures :

Use Balance TRRS plug

I use My Ortofon tips Ex My 1+2

Size comparison between JH Roxanne and JH 16 Pro FP

Jun 14, 2014 at 12:15 PM Post #6,044 of 8,377
I am still waiting My JH Roxanne Custom In Full Black Crabon body , since November 2013 is already 8 Month , i am still Be patient to wait .
Tonight i decided to buy JH Rixanne Universal Fit First , as long i wait My Custom JH Rixannne , i can hear Jh Roxanne SQ

Haha no way, 2 pair of Roxanne's... That is just crazy!

Are you hearing much of a difference between balanced and non-balanced:)?

Jun 14, 2014 at 10:12 PM Post #6,045 of 8,377
Was told March, then April, then 100% for certain before the end of May... I'm getting ticked off now.

After asking a 5th time it was supposed to ship either last week or this week... I got no tracking info so I'm assuming I'm being lied to again...

mad.gif

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back