New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jan 31, 2014 at 5:05 PM Post #3,332 of 8,377
Im checking this thread often now- head-fi has me in the grasps again..

Do you guys think JHAudio is working OT and weekends or just 9-5? Im all for work life balance, but if being behind on a project or deliverable means OT to meet client expectations, then I would think thats what needs to be done. Anyway....keep the pics coming and is anyone using the 'impressions thread' or is this the main hang?

Not that many people with Roxanne's out there yet. Pretty lean offering on that thread. Maybe changing soon :)

Jan 31, 2014 at 5:25 PM Post #3,334 of 8,377
  So I want to order one but it says 'not shipping until late november' would I really have to wait ten months? 

I won't say that's impossible~ 

Jan 31, 2014 at 5:32 PM Post #3,338 of 8,377
  So I want to order one but it says 'not shipping until late november' would I really have to wait ten months? 

LOL!

Well, it's anyone's guess, but I really think that'd be the original Nov 2013 estimation.

But:

Incidentally, 'congratulations' - maybe you are lucky with numbers, after all!
wink.gif
:

Jan 31, 2014 at 5:33 PM Post #3,339 of 8,377
I would not hesitate to order the bugs have been worked out
By now. It's normal to take 3 months. Jh has been much faster then the rest do until
This. But it shows just how popular they are.

Al

Jan 31, 2014 at 5:41 PM Post #3,341 of 8,377
ALRAINBOW, I'm not going to start checking my email until you start hooting and hollering. I'm early November, so I'm figuring you'll be like a built in alarm clock. I loved the CF look last November in Orlando, so I'm holding firm.

I can feel those new ovens heating up as we speak.

Jan 31, 2014 at 5:43 PM Post #3,342 of 8,377
I would not hesitate to order the bugs have been worked out
By now. It's normal to take 3 months. Jh has been much faster then the rest do until
This. But it shows just how popular they are.

Al

Hmm... I've been mostly supportive of JH's 'hiccups' during the past 3-4 months, but I think you're perhaps jumping the gun a bit - we don't yet know for sure that all the bugs have been worked out.

I'm not saying don't order; I'm just saying it might be worth holding-off a while longer, until there is greater evidence that flawless CIEMs are being dispatched, with reasonable speed, to customers. Things do look to be improving, but still only a trickle, thus far.

I agree that 3 months is somewhat 'normal' in the hectic world of CIEM making/ordering, but I don't feel JHA are 'faster than the rest', even prior to the Roxanne. UM have been very slow, but Noble have a very decent turnaround time, for example.

If I was keen to purchase a Roxy, I'd watch and wait a bit longer, personally. I actually doubt it'd speed up delivery time if ordering now, vs just patiently waiting for the backlog to clear, and ordering in a few weeks time.

Jan 31, 2014 at 5:44 PM Post #3,343 of 8,377
I ft like a putz. But I asked about the oven they said it's cooking.
Lol.
What smucjs we are. Most here have a bunch if stuff to use
But we still want this now :rage::rage::rage::rage::weary::weary::weary:

Al

Jan 31, 2014 at 5:53 PM Post #3,344 of 8,377
I ft like a putz. But I asked about the oven they said it's cooking.
Lol.
What smucjs we are. Most here have a bunch if stuff to use
But we still want this now :rage::rage::rage::rage::weary::weary::weary:

Al

It's cool. Anyone who's been following this thread since the beginning knows that you are genuinely enthusiastic about the Roxanne, so your impatience is quite understandable!
beerchug.gif

Actually, this was an insanely petulant and impatient thread for a while, but now people have finally started popping some 'chill' pills, it's calmed down into a remarkably patient thread, considering the long delays. JHA is relatively lucky that their Head-fi customers have kept their heads.

Hopefully everyone will be happy and satisfied soon.

Jan 31, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #3,345 of 8,377
I understand what you are saying and yes UM is horrible
And when the wizard was hier it was better than
Um for sure. But if you order now you are on the list
Waiting only makes you wait longer.
I should if irdered when it first was able to order
I would of had them by now. Keep in mind
Not every one post s when they get them.
I never do. Maybe this time it will be an exception due the
Amount of people's here just waiting.
But when I bought the PP6 or the JH16/:a combo
I did not. Nir the hier either. I just learked
And left. Lol. Food for thought :sunglasses::sunglasses:
Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back