New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jan 31, 2014 at 12:17 PM Post #3,316 of 8,377
I'm based in the Uk and just received my RX today. Been told I'm the first person to get it in the UK.

Haven't even had a chance to listen to them yet. Can't wait. :xf_eek:

Jan 31, 2014 at 1:08 PM Post #3,318 of 8,377
I'm based in the Uk and just received my RX today. Been told I'm the first person to get it in the UK.

Haven't even had a chance to listen to them yet. Can't wait.
redface.gif

They told me that I will be the first in Holland:)

So... who ordered before BF and is still waiting for his CF Roxanne:)?? I see that they are shippen more and more... hope to see that BF CF orders are getting closer!

Jan 31, 2014 at 1:22 PM Post #3,319 of 8,377
Me o ordered at second week of October CF USA , ny. No word .

Al

Jan 31, 2014 at 2:44 PM Post #3,324 of 8,377
I am waiting past three months

Al

Yeah, the CF option has me somewhat uncomfortable that #4 just got theirs, esp. as I'm in the BF queue.  I wouldn't be surprised if it pushed out till summer.

Just put in the request to change to acrylic.  Got something that struck my eye (looks cheesy in the designer, but I dig it in a couple actual photos I can find) - titanium faceplate + trans-black. 

Jan 31, 2014 at 2:59 PM Post #3,325 of 8,377
I was thinking if that to. But I did call them and spoke to a girl today
I am 11356. What ever that means. And I was told I'm next
What ever that means. I am not mad and I waited about 6 months for the spiral ear
And was to I cannot have them fit in my ears

So custom can be a long wait.

Al

Jan 31, 2014 at 3:41 PM Post #3,326 of 8,377
^

If I were you I'd just wait it out.  I imagine you are pretty close, plus you've waited this long.  Another few weeks on a 3 month wait is nothing.  Another 4 months after a 2 month wait (please no one quote me on this, my speculation entirely) is excruciating :)  On the CF list there's probably 50+ orders ahead of mine (11929).

Jan 31, 2014 at 3:48 PM Post #3,327 of 8,377
Im checking this thread often now- head-fi has me in the grasps again..

Do you guys think JHAudio is working OT and weekends or just 9-5? Im all for work life balance, but if being behind on a project or deliverable means OT to meet client expectations, then I would think thats what needs to be done. Anyway....keep the pics coming and is anyone using the 'impressions thread' or is this the main hang?

Jan 31, 2014 at 3:52 PM Post #3,328 of 8,377
I was thinking if that to. But I did call them and spoke to a girl today
I am 11356. What ever that means. And I was told I'm next
What ever that means. I am not mad and I waited about 6 months for the spiral ear
And was to I cannot have them fit in my ears

So custom can be a long wait.

Al

that's what comes with this deal...Waiting.

wink_face.gif

Jan 31, 2014 at 4:04 PM Post #3,329 of 8,377
Im checking this thread often now- head-fi has me in the grasps again..

Do you guys think JHAudio is working OT and weekends or just 9-5? Im all for work life balance, but if being behind on a project or deliverable means OT to meet client expectations, then I would think thats what needs to be done. Anyway....keep the pics coming and is anyone using the 'impressions thread' or is this the main hang?

Working 24 hours a day, allegedly (a night team and a day team)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back