New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jan 30, 2014 at 6:19 PM Post #3,287 of 8,377
The fitting is PERFECT!!!  

Right now, my set up if ipod - Theorem - KOJO - Roxanne!!

now, to my ear, Roxanne huge soundstage!!   VERY smooth!  (right now i'm using flat)
I'll go on to brief impression later or tomorrow.  I like to burn this Roxanne little bit.

Jan 30, 2014 at 6:38 PM Post #3,290 of 8,377
  The fitting is PERFECT!!!  

Right now, my set up if ipod - Theorem - KOJO - Roxanne!!

now, to my ear, Roxanne huge soundstage!!   VERY smooth!  (right now i'm using flat)
I'll go on to brief impression later or tomorrow.  I like to burn this Roxanne little bit.

Nice, congrats, will be looking forward to your pics and impressions.

Jan 30, 2014 at 7:15 PM Post #3,293 of 8,377
I email Angie about my order #11215 (order made Mid Oct) and here is the response.

"We are very sorry for the delay.
Please know that we truly appreciate your continued patience with the delay in your recent Roxanne order. Our team is committed to providing you with the highest level of customer service and exquisitely handcrafted products because you deserve the absolute best.

We can change your order and refund you the $200 dollars for your carbon fiber shell if you would like. I would need a screen shot of what you would like you order to look like. Please let me know if you would like to change your order.

I unfortunately cannot give you a shipping date or even a timeline for the Roxanne Carbon fiber order if you choose to wait until it is ready.

Again, we apologize for the delay.

With great appreciation,
Angie"

Jan 30, 2014 at 7:40 PM Post #3,294 of 8,377
It seems the are wanting people to change from CF. Now I have to make a decision of what to do.

Al

Jan 30, 2014 at 7:48 PM Post #3,295 of 8,377

Sorry about the poor quality pictures...tonight i'll try to get some better pictures..

Thanks

This Carbon Fiber Roxanne is piece of ART!!!!!!  that's all I can say!!!! piece of ART...my suggestion is if you order you CF.
Keep the order and wait!!!  worth of wait!!!  NOW I'm JHA fanboy..

biggrin.gif

Jan 30, 2014 at 7:53 PM Post #3,296 of 8,377
I email Angie about my order #11215 (order made Mid Oct) and here is the response.

Please know that we truly appreciate your continued patience with the delay in your recent Roxanne order. Our team is committed to providing you with the highest level of customer service and exquisitely handcrafted products because you deserve the absolute best.

We can change your order and refund you the $200 dollars for your carbon fiber shell if you would like. I would need a screen shot of what you would like you order to look like. Please let me know if you would like to change your order.

I unfortunately cannot give you a shipping date or even a timeline for the Roxanne Carbon fiber order if you choose to wait until it is ready.

With great appreciation,
Angie"

Received the same exact email from Angie.   I wrote back saying that I would like to wait it out and also that I want the aluminum cable.  I noticed that the CF option is back down to 200 dollars on the JH website.  Maybe that is a sign that they are moving towards a viable solution.  just wishful thinking...

Jan 30, 2014 at 9:02 PM Post #3,299 of 8,377

With great appreciation,
Angie"

Got almost an indentical email from Corbyn (part about screen shot removed as I sent one with my inquiry).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back