New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jan 6, 2014 at 11:32 PM Post #2,507 of 8,377
Damn. You're into the two most expensive hobby in the world!

No, fast women are even more expensive! 
etysmile.gif

Jan 7, 2014 at 1:19 AM Post #2,508 of 8,377
Jan 7, 2014 at 5:03 AM Post #2,510 of 8,377
Does anyone know if JHAUdio is back to full production from the Xmas/ new years hoilday?

Guys, these questions you NEED to ask the company, not random strangers! Nobody here has any idea unless they themselves asked JHAudio and got a reply about this question. 
smile.gif

Jan 7, 2014 at 5:21 AM Post #2,511 of 8,377

Guys, these questions you NEED to ask the company, not random strangers! Nobody here has any idea unless they themselves asked JHAudio and got a reply about this question. 
smile.gif

obviously you don't know.lol

But it doesn't mean someone else here haven't ask them . Can stop a few spamming emails asking them the same thing. 

Jan 7, 2014 at 10:10 AM Post #2,512 of 8,377

But it doesn't mean someone else here haven't ask them . Can stop a few spamming emails asking them the same thing. 

It's not really spamming if you are looking for information on the order you placed with their company. They will respond to your email when they are ready. They have answered all of mine.

Jan 7, 2014 at 11:09 AM Post #2,514 of 8,377

You do know that Currawong is an Admin and he's giving you sound info right? Do email them, it will save you a bit more of time than asking us.

Jan 7, 2014 at 11:21 AM Post #2,515 of 8,377
You do know that Currawong is an Admin and he's giving you sound info right? Do email them, it will save you a bit more of time than asking us.

It's much easier to throw out a general email here to see if someone has heard something because Angie isn't responding readily to emails. I sent one right before Christmas and one right after New Years and haven't received a response to either. I get it that they are up to their eyeballs and the last thing on their minds is our lack of patience. Maybe if one person gets something in the way of info and passes it along here it will cut down the emails to JHA.

Jan 7, 2014 at 11:22 AM Post #2,516 of 8,377
It's much easier to throw out a general email here to see if someone has heard something because Angie isn't responding readily to emails. I sent one right before Christmas and one right after New Years and haven't received a response to either. I get it that they are up to their eyeballs and the last thing on their minds is our lack of patience. Maybe if one person gets something in the way of info and passes it along here it will cut down the emails to JHA.

Try Corbyn, I always get a quick(er) response from her.

Jan 7, 2014 at 1:01 PM Post #2,517 of 8,377

The issue is that there are posts appearing in the thread that have guesses posed as fact. The only way to get the answers is talk to JH directly.

Jan 7, 2014 at 3:05 PM Post #2,518 of 8,377
For those who are curious. I just got an email saying they received my impressions which were delivered on dec24. So if you shipped yours in around the holidays you should get the same email this week I imagine.

Jan 7, 2014 at 3:17 PM Post #2,519 of 8,377
The issue is that there are posts appearing in the thread that have guesses posed as fact. The only way to get the answers is talk to JH directly.

I'm sorry, and I'm not trying to stir up trouble. I get the big picture. I check this thread multiple times a day hoping to see some new news about someone getting their new ears. Even though some of the news isn't always accurate or appropriate, it seems like something is better than nothing.

Now did anybody get any more info today? LOL

Jan 7, 2014 at 3:32 PM Post #2,520 of 8,377
Got a set of new Roxanne cables Today by FedEx and the label to return the other two cables.  The new cable is holding up nicely and I currently have no nut problems 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back