New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jan 7, 2014 at 3:36 PM Post #2,521 of 8,377
Got a set of new Roxanne cables Today by FedEx and the label to return the other two cables.  The new cable is holding up nicely and I currently have no nut problems :beerchug:

Nice!! Hopefully my replacement cable is on the way. They just got my package yesterday with the old one.

Jan 7, 2014 at 3:54 PM Post #2,522 of 8,377
  Got a set of new Roxanne cables Today by FedEx and the label to return the other two cables.  The new cable is holding up nicely and I currently have no nut problems 
beerchug.gif

Any apparent differences in the nut shape or material?

Jan 7, 2014 at 4:07 PM Post #2,523 of 8,377
It's much easier to throw out a general email here to see if someone has heard something because Angie isn't responding readily to emails. I sent one right before Christmas and one right after New Years and haven't received a response to either. I get it that they are up to their eyeballs and the last thing on their minds is our lack of patience. Maybe if one person gets something in the way of info and passes it along here it will cut down the emails to JHA.

I send the email to Angie couple of days ago, but not responding my email...But I'll wait.

Jan 7, 2014 at 4:16 PM Post #2,524 of 8,377

Any apparent differences in the nut shape or material?

No, looks exactly like the last cable ... But this one is not breaking yet.  On the last cable, only one side broke ... The other was holding on nicely ... 

One thing I noticed on the last two cables: the Bass switches come on the maximum position.  Important because you might not notice and try to turn the switches clockwise and break them ... 

Jan 7, 2014 at 7:03 PM Post #2,527 of 8,377
At Jerry Harvey Audio we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. We deeply value your relationship with Jerry Harvey Audio and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best.

We want to apologize for the delay in shipping your new custom Roxanne product; however, the intricate detail to these handcrafted pieces has caused a setback in getting these out to you in the time we had originally hoped. Shipping has resumed today and we anticipate getting your order to you very soon.  It is not necessary to contact us to check the status of your order; you will receive a notification from Fed Ex when your new custom product is shipping

this was from Angie but  still same progress.

Jan 7, 2014 at 7:36 PM Post #2,528 of 8,377
  Roxanne Connector

I guess that will be the "New" cable.  No confusion on how to use the previous cable locking nut .. It was just not strong enough ... 

Funny how he says you don't need a pipe wrench ... Like if it was OUR fault that those nuts were disintegrating
confused_face.gif
 No Jerry, no one used a pipe wrench on your nut 
blink.gif

I wonder how long to receive the new cable with this the reinforced locking nut ... Hopefully soon

Jan 8, 2014 at 6:34 PM Post #2,531 of 8,377
Just got a notice for a shipment coming to me from JH, new cables maybe? I have other stuff coming to me from them so not sure yet.  Will know when it gets here...heh...it will be like Christmas all over again, not knowing what is the box.

Jan 8, 2014 at 6:49 PM Post #2,533 of 8,377
Looks like mine is being delivered tomorrow! I hope my sister will be home to sign for them because I have class...

Jan 8, 2014 at 6:52 PM Post #2,534 of 8,377
Could you tell me when exactly you ordered?

I ordered Oct 13th, received them Dec 27th. 

BTW:
Corbyn just emailed me to tell me that the package is indeed the new cables and the other stuff I ordered all in one box.  Sweet!!! Should be here Friday, just need to track down the FedEx Dude to sign for the package...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back