New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Apr 2, 2015 at 8:55 PM Post #7,531 of 8,377
I'm emailing them to get the faster shipping rate quote, but they haven't replied yet..that's the only thing holding it up right now

Apr 2, 2015 at 10:47 PM Post #7,533 of 8,377
Hey Drew did you say you were going to make a 64 inch length available or just the 48 inch length? I know I asked at CanJam but I cant remember the answer...

Apr 3, 2015 at 9:22 AM Post #7,534 of 8,377
  I think I'm gonna get the Lunashops cable..I'll let you guys know how it is...

Nice! Good luck with the cable. Hope you get them soon. Do let us know how you find them. 
smile.gif

Apr 3, 2015 at 12:51 PM Post #7,535 of 8,377
Found this http://m.dhgate.com/product/6n-pcocc-pure-silver-alloy-earphone-cable/215899980.html#pd-103 $200 shipped hmmm

Apr 3, 2015 at 6:43 PM Post #7,537 of 8,377
I did some more research and I think I'm just going to wait until Peter comes out with his Symbiote SP Roxanne cable.  I'm honestly looking for a top of the line silver cable, and this Lunashops cable is 6N PCOCC which means it's a silver plated copper.  I want a pure silver cable so that means this one's out...

Apr 4, 2015 at 12:13 AM Post #7,538 of 8,377
  I did some more research and I think I'm just going to wait until Peter comes out with his Symbiote SP Roxanne cable.  I'm honestly looking for a top of the line silver cable, and this Lunashops cable is 6N PCOCC which means it's a silver plated copper.  I want a pure silver cable so that means this one's out...

What about a Silver Widow from Toxic Cables? I think they're pure silver, too?

Anyway, the new Y-split offerings from Double Helix cables look really, really good.

Apr 4, 2015 at 2:58 AM Post #7,540 of 8,377
I'm looking to add clarity and some up top. Looking for some silver up top brightness. Toxic cables are not known to add brightness up top so not interested n the sw

Apr 4, 2015 at 9:33 AM Post #7,541 of 8,377
I got the 22AWG SW from Toxic, nice cable and build, a bit bulky because of the thickness of the cable. Have not commented on it yet because my Roxannes are away.

You've already sold your Roxannes, bro?

I'm looking to add clarity and some up top. Looking for some silver up top brightness. Toxic cables are not known to add brightness up top so not interested n the sw

I see. I've always thought that it was simply the utilisation of pure silver that mostly provided improvements in both clarity and detail.

Well, we'll have to wait and see what DHC brings to the table once their Roxanne cables enter production. Aesthetics-wise, they are certainly one of the best looking on the market.

Apr 4, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #7,542 of 8,377
I wish they had a normal connector I'd just use the Twag V2 with it its one of my favs. I guess I meant I'm looking for the stereotypical bright silver sound, with increased clarity and tightness. TOxic cables goes for clarity without the bright sound if you believe that sort of thing. I like their silver poison but it wasn't very bright sounding...

You've already sold your Roxannes, bro?

I see. I've always thought that it was simply the utilisation of pure silver that mostly provided improvements in both clarity and detail.

Well, we'll have to wait and see what DHC brings to the table once their Roxanne cables enter production. Aesthetics-wise, they are certainly one of the best looking on the market.

Apr 4, 2015 at 4:12 PM Post #7,545 of 8,377
Anyone have any specific comparisons between the ak Roxanne universal vs the normal jh version? Or the custom vs Normal jh universal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back