New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Dec 31, 2013 at 6:05 PM Post #2,267 of 8,377
  Quick question that may have been asked... Will the roxannes have a designated amp? Or is this just a rumor?  Not sure if I should get a portable amp or wait for jh to come out with one.

FWIW - I just got a Leckerton UHA760 and it is doing a very nice job with the Roxannes.
Guys guys seriously... I figured there would be backlash after I posted that photo but still... I am of course sad abouy what happened to my connectors but I have to say I like the style they did with these new cables as Cable Rolling is going to be much easier with it... Not much wear and tear with the plugs compared to the old ones. This is just something that happens to a NEW PRODUCT and also one that probably needed more QUALITY TESTING but I can't blame JH for it either. It could happen to any CIEM Manufacturer trying to do something different, especially now in a market thats getting crowded fast.

All I'm doing is waiting for JH's reply and listening to my K10s for now. I just want to inform you guys that these things CAN HAPPEN and you have to take care of your Roxannes better than me xD

And as a further note here: when I was trying to get mine out of the case I was wrestling pretty hard with it putting a lot of pressure on the connection.  Mine survived that so like has been said, when it is together it seems like a good strong connection.  I ultimately had to cut it out of the case but on inspection the cable and earpiece is fine.  I am more than confident JH will make both our situations right.  Fix VZ's cable and fix my case.

Oh, and Happy New Year!!!

Jan 1, 2014 at 2:27 AM Post #2,270 of 8,377
For the guy interested in Kaiser 10 impressions I posted some on the Noble Audio Thread.

Did you do a detailed comparison between Roxanne versus K10? I tried to search under the K10 thread but cannot find it.

Jan 1, 2014 at 2:38 AM Post #2,271 of 8,377
Funnily enough, I've been using a V-MODA VAMP with the Roxannes with good results. I'm not sure if custom IEMs were ever an intended pairing, but it is very satisfactory.

Jan 1, 2014 at 9:02 AM Post #2,272 of 8,377
  Funnily enough, I've been using a V-MODA VAMP with the Roxannes with good results. I'm not sure if custom IEMs were ever an intended pairing, but it is very satisfactory.

Been watching your Portable High-end Headphone Amp Guide..i think you should do more video reviews when you are reviewing headphones/in ear monitors..you get straight to the point and don't mince your words !

Jan 1, 2014 at 12:32 PM Post #2,273 of 8,377

Did you do a detailed comparison between Roxanne versus K10? I tried to search under the K10 thread but cannot find it.

I can't do that yet until I break them both in properly... sorry :)

http://www.head-fi.org/t/684787/noble-audio-the-wizard-returns/840#post_10099749

Jan 1, 2014 at 8:03 PM Post #2,274 of 8,377
Jan 1, 2014 at 10:18 PM Post #2,277 of 8,377
What order number were you? (just curious
smily_headphones1.gif
)

I'm pre-order 4...

Jan 2, 2014 at 9:25 AM Post #2,279 of 8,377
 Get out before you get sucked in! Nope too late. This hobby is a disaster for your wallet and your bank. Seriously. Every time I try to make a sound decision, that thought at the back of my mind asking "what if" will always haunt me, and this is exactly why I, and probably the rest of us, spend top dollar for the best...

So happy taht I am not the only one... 
popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back