New iQube V2 is coming!
Jul 20, 2009 at 1:42 PM Post #121 of 183
Dear Hans,

I'm come from HK. 2 question as below:
1) the batteries are pre installed, which brand will use? (your photo is GP, my V1 is using sanyo eneloop)
2) Can I order V2 through HK dealer: Mingo?

many thanks,
Dom

Jul 20, 2009 at 1:59 PM Post #122 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by spy1975 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dear Hans,

I'm come from HK. 2 question as below:
1) the batteries are pre installed, which brand will use? (your photo is GP, my V1 is using sanyo eneloop)
2) Can I order V2 through HK dealer: Mingo?

many thanks,
Dom

Hi Dom, I will use OEM batteries, a by Duracell produced B-brand. You can indeed order through Mingo yes.

Rgds Hans

Jul 23, 2009 at 7:56 AM Post #124 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronald Lee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi, is it available in Singapore soon?

Well they have been shipped to the local dealer so they should be available any time soon.

Rgds Hans

Jul 23, 2009 at 1:29 PM Post #125 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronald Lee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi, is it available in Singapore soon?

Stereo have it in stock already

Aug 8, 2009 at 9:08 AM Post #129 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by eugeneyou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what about in malaysia?

Hi, we have no local dealer so you can go directly through our webshop qables.com for direct purchase or if that suits you better turn to eg our Singapore dealer.

OK?

Rgds

Aug 15, 2009 at 1:21 AM Post #130 of 183
Hans,

I just wonder if there's improvement in the amp section? It's because I read that there's hiss with low impedance headphones (UE11) when using with the v1. I'll use the JH13 so would like to know about this.

And, does the material of the paint improve?

Thanks

Aug 23, 2009 at 6:04 AM Post #131 of 183
Any dealers in China?

Aug 23, 2009 at 10:05 AM Post #132 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hans,

I just wonder if there's improvement in the amp section? It's because I read that there's hiss with low impedance headphones (UE11) when using with the v1. I'll use the JH13 so would like to know about this.

And, does the material of the paint improve?

Thanks

Hi, Basically the amp sections has no changes, other then the class D frequency has changed because we have now synchronised it with the USB and DAC clock.

I have checked the V2 with my UE11's and there is still some slight hiss audible as with the V1 but as soon as music plays you can't notice anymore (or at least I can't).

The paint has been improved, we have a new supplier and he uses two layers now instead of the previous 1 layer.
Also the touch feel has changed a little. It has become a little smoother and has (IMO) a nicer feel.

The V1 also has been fitted with the same new paint since some months now.

Rgds Hans

ps: Sorry no China dealer as of yet.

Aug 23, 2009 at 8:46 PM Post #133 of 183
Thanks for the reponse, Hans.

I got the the amp for 3 days and it's indeed a stunning piece of equipment. I haven't tried with my JH13s but so far there's no hiss with my other low impedance phones.

Aug 29, 2009 at 5:30 PM Post #135 of 183
It will arrive the day after tomorrow.
It is the enjoyment.
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back