New iQube V2 is coming!
Jan 7, 2010 at 2:49 PM Post #166 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by jc9394 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My iQube never last more than 20 hours, it average around 15 hours per overnight charge. I'm using it with iPhone/IMod>iQube>JH13 and use it around 3 hours per night, it only last me around 4-5 days of listening before the LED blinking. I usually charge it from 11PM to 7AM. Is there something wrong with my iQube?

First assuming it is a iQube V1. Then I would not say something is definitively wrong but indeed I would expect it to run longer.

What batteries and charger are you using?

BTW iMod and iPhone? didn't know iPhone could be modded as well?

rgds

Hans

Jan 8, 2010 at 8:45 AM Post #168 of 183
Quote:

Sorry for not being clear, I have the iQube V2 and use the USB cable that comes with it to recharge. I have no idea what type of battery it is in it since it is not user replaceable. I use iPhone or iMod to feed the iQube, using iPhone at work and iMod at home.

OK a V2. Well a V2 consumes more then a V1 so you get less hours. The V2 simply has more circuitry to feed.
popcorn.gif

In this case I would say nothing is wrong, it is just on the lower end of the possible range.

What could be done is change your batteries to a heavier type. Where did you buy from?

Rgds

Jan 8, 2010 at 2:43 PM Post #170 of 183
Quote:

I bought it from Moon Audio.

Please contact him and I will support him trying to look for a solution to make it run longer.

rgds

Apr 26, 2010 at 11:27 AM Post #178 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hopefully it will turn out fine for you. My v2 lasts a really long battery time.

hey knight, about how long do they last on avg.

thanks

Feb 29, 2012 at 4:27 AM Post #180 of 183
After more than 2 years of selling the V2 we have decided that now the V3 is available we will discontinue the V2.

During the month of March we will sell the last units and some last B-stock units both with a reduced price.
Please check the Qables website as of tomorrow for the discounted picing.

Rgds

Hans and Erik, the Qables Team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back