New Hidizs AP200 double DAC Android-based smart music player
Mar 29, 2018 at 11:22 AM Post #2,237 of 2,616
@Ghost_1 and @Oscar-HiFi

Thank you for taking your time for an answer to my request.

Maybe i should think it over what i need and what kind of player it should be.

to be true.. i'm really oldschool.. no wifi streaming.. no bluetooth anyway.. no DAC use... just a simple good player for local stored files.. hmm

maybe i have to move to a cowon or a non android device ( or save a little bit more money and go with Hiby R6)..

ok.. thanks guy's for your support.. it's up to me now

I am pretty sure you don't need ap200, you don't need it at all

no wifi streaming.. no bluetooth anyway.. no DAC use... just a simple good player for local stored files - just invest your money in a good player without all these functions and you will be fine !!!
I mean, from my point of view ap200 is very average sounding dap and if you take away all those additional capabilities it does not worth a penny . Just my honest opinion

good luck !

Mar 30, 2018 at 8:04 AM Post #2,239 of 2,616
i just used hidizs ap200, what i want to ask is whether device hidizs it really feels warm if play wifi, i feel have i feel very hot excessive ...
thank you for your answer

Are you charging at the same time?
  • If not then depending on what you are using (app wise) the AP200 might be "warm" to touch but shouldn't be "hot"

I get this every once in a while if I am on Wifi, adjusting the EQ or doing things like updating/installing new apps to the AP200, in most cases I do this and it usually goes back to being room temperature.
  1. Tap the "Square" icon and swipe/clear all the running apps > open Hidizs Player and try again (this has fixed the "warm" feeling the player gets for me time to time)
    1. Alternative - Try a reboot of the device > then tap the "Square" icon and swipe/clear all the running apps > open Hidizs Player and try again (this has fixed the "warm" feeling the player gets for me time to time)
  2. Rebooting the device sometimes helps

Mar 30, 2018 at 8:35 PM Post #2,240 of 2,616
Are you charging at the same time?
  • If not then depending on what you are using (app wise) the AP200 might be "warm" to touch but shouldn't be "hot"

I get this every once in a while if I am on Wifi, adjusting the EQ or doing things like updating/installing new apps to the AP200, in most cases I do this and it usually goes back to being room temperature.
  1. Tap the "Square" icon and swipe/clear all the running apps > open Hidizs Player and try again (this has fixed the "warm" feeling the player gets for me time to time)
    1. Alternative - Try a reboot of the device > then tap the "Square" icon and swipe/clear all the running apps > open Hidizs Player and try again (this has fixed the "warm" feeling the player gets for me time to time)
  2. Rebooting the device sometimes helps
means the warm conditions in the Hidizs ap200 is it including the normal thing?
I thought my hydizs were troubled ..

ok thanks for the answer

Mar 31, 2018 at 11:27 AM Post #2,241 of 2,616
means the warm conditions in the Hidizs ap200 is it including the normal thing?
I thought my hydizs were troubled ..

ok thanks for the answer
Android devices in general get warm when working the processor and/or charging at the same time. It shouldn't be warm/hot to touch all the time though. So if you only feel it warm to touch every once in a while it's not a big deal but if it is like that all the time something else is going on.

Android itself varies from device to device (even in the same line and/or from the same manufacturer). If the warm/hot issue is like that all the time then consider factory resetting the device and seeing if that fixes the the problem. If not then you might want to contact Hidizs.

Mar 31, 2018 at 8:23 PM Post #2,242 of 2,616
Android devices in general get warm when working the processor and/or charging at the same time. It shouldn't be warm/hot to touch all the time though. So if you only feel it warm to touch every once in a while it's not a big deal but if it is like that all the time something else is going on.

Android itself varies from device to device (even in the same line and/or from the same manufacturer). If the warm/hot issue is like that all the time then consider factory resetting the device and seeing if that fixes the the problem. If not then you might want to contact Hidizs.
ok thanks for the suggestion

Apr 2, 2018 at 2:03 PM Post #2,243 of 2,616
Hi Nicodoctor

We will update the DAC out funtion next months.

Sorry about keep you waitting.
If you have any questions,We're welcome you email us: service@hidizs.com

Thanks

From Hidizs

Hi we will update the new firmware in the near few weeks,Sorry keep you waitting.

Thanks

From Hidizs

So, how long are these weeks and months? Eagerly waiting new firmware with digital and line out. It was supposed to be out mid March. March 2019?

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018 at 6:00 PM Post #2,244 of 2,616
patience_grasshopper.jpg

Apr 6, 2018 at 8:43 PM Post #2,249 of 2,616
I also decided to sell my AP200, because I cannot bear any more that Hidizs leaves the fatal bugs of DAC out unfixed.
I won’t buy any product of Hidizs any more.

there will be new firmware

Users who are viewing this thread

Back