He show me this(on pic)
One guy already posted about this but noone answer to him
Windows 10 x64 tried run as admin
Also tried install in other disk
What is tusbaudioks.inf?
Somebody have this problem?
Снимок.PNG

Dec 12, 2017 at 6:08 PM Post #1,727 of 2,616
IndieGogo order 171, 64G SS, still no contact at all, found this in the comments on IG:
---
Hidizs Campaigner 1 day ago
@all the backers, we just finished shipping out all the Aluminum orders for IGG backers, and the stainless steel orders will be ship out within next week, Thank you for your patience, we are doing everything we can to push the mass products. The CNC for stainless steel body took very long lead time.
---
Doesn't look like I'll get mine before Xmas, shipping to NZ won't be quick.:frowning2:

Someone commented that retailers have stock, seems like very bad PR to me to not have shipped out the backers orders first.

Dec 12, 2017 at 6:40 PM Post #1,728 of 2,616
IndieGogo order 171, 64G SS, still no contact at all, found this in the comments on IG:
---
@all the backers, we just finished shipping out all the Aluminum orders for IGG backers, and the stainless steel orders will be ship out within next week, Thank you for your patience, we are doing everything we can to push the mass products. The CNC for stainless steel body took very long lead time.
---
Doesn't look like I'll get mine before Xmas, shipping to NZ won't be quick.:frowning2:

Someone commented that retailers have stock, seems like very bad PR to me to not have shipped out the backers orders first.

Some suppliers pre-pay for their order numbers, so Hidizs can deliver on those orders to supply the production line. Since they seem to be running on not that high profit margins, it is probably a good idea to keep the cashflow going and keep the quality up, business wise, their decision is fairly good actually. Sad thing that they didn't factor this from the start, but their campaign might have been more successful than they predicted it will be.,

Dec 12, 2017 at 7:18 PM Post #1,730 of 2,616
---
---

This unfortunately isnt uncommon with crowdfunding. They already have your money, they can generate more revenue by supplying to resellers. You'll eventually get your unit, maybe you'll benefit from some of the reported bugs being fixed.

Dec 12, 2017 at 8:38 PM Post #1,731 of 2,616
Hi guys, I just received mine. Beautiful piece of device.

Just some queries:

1. I noticed that when using the equaliser in the default Hibymusic player, when I increase the bass/sub bass or Amp levels, there is significant distortion/"breaking" in the music.

This doesn't happen when I use Poweramp on my phone and listening music through the same earpiece(flare audio).

Is thus likely a software issue? Is the equaliser not functioning well?

2. I'd like to use ap200 in pure music mode. If I were to install Poweramp, how do I set it as my main player? Also, by setting it as my main player, am I eroding some sort of decoding that could perhaps only be done through Hibymusic player, resulting in lower quality output? Or will Poweramp be able to fully utilise ap200 as well?

Thanks!

Dec 13, 2017 at 7:13 AM Post #1,732 of 2,616
And I might finally get my AP200 today. Shipped out on Nov 17, arrived in my home town USPS Dec 12.

Longest I've had to wait for a Kickstarter item after other people had already gotten theirs. Ah well, life goes on, hopefully it works.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2017 at 8:20 AM Post #1,733 of 2,616

Just some queries:

1. I noticed that when using the equaliser in the default Hibymusic player, when I increase the bass/sub bass or Amp levels, there is significant distortion/"breaking" in the music.

This doesn't happen when I use Poweramp on my phone and listening music through the same earpiece(flare audio).

2. I'd like to use ap200 in pure music mode. If I were to install Poweramp, how do I set it as my main player? Also, by setting it as my main player, am I eroding some sort of decoding that could perhaps only be done through Hibymusic player, resulting in lower quality output? Or will Poweramp be able to fully utilise ap200 as well?

Thanks!

You're the second person who has experienced bass distortion. I think you will either have to lower the volume or cut the bass frequencies in the equalizer. It appears some players have problems delivering loud, clean bass, although others don't.

Dec 13, 2017 at 8:51 AM Post #1,734 of 2,616
IMAG0649.jpg anyone having like storage problem?, i ordered the 64 GB set and then i just downloaded like 200+ song from spotify and there is no more storage is it me or something is wrong with my device.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2017 at 9:06 AM Post #1,735 of 2,616

Just some queries:

Thanks!

I have the same problem with a song with a lot of bass. The problem partially resolved to lower all levels in the equalizer. Wrote support@Hidizs and described the problem, but the answer has not yet been received.

Read a couple of pages above my attempts to solve the problem, maybe it can help to you somehow .

Dec 13, 2017 at 9:26 AM Post #1,737 of 2,616
And I might finally get my AP200 today. Shipped out on Nov 17, arrived in my home town USPS Dec 12.

Longest I've had to wait for a Kickstarter item after other people had already gotten theirs. Ah well, life goes on, hopefully it works.

Yes, me too - shipped on Nov. 16 and arriving today (in the USA). Although I ordered from IGG (aluminum ver.).

Dec 13, 2017 at 9:35 AM Post #1,738 of 2,616
I have the same problem with a song with a lot of bass. The problem partially resolved to lower all levels in the equalizer. Wrote support@Hidizs and described the problem, but the answer has not yet been received.

Read a couple of pages above my attempts to solve the problem, maybe it can help to you somehow .

Hi there, thanks for the assistance. I have done what was suggested by some friends in this thread too, which includes lowering the levels of all levels in the equaliser.

But that, I hope, is not a permanent solution to this issue. This most definitely is a defect/bug/issue and not something to compromise on and "work around" as a fix.

Specifically, this is what I've done as a stop-gap measure:

I generally like my equaliser to be slightly bass boosted. My custom equaliser setting are as such:
31 = +4.0
62 = +5.0
125 = +3.0
250 = +2.0
500 = +1.0

As for the level titled "Amp", i tuned it down to -5.0. I realise that as long as the amp value reduces by at least equals to or more than the increase in the other bands/levels, the noise disappears.
E.g If i increase the 125 band to +6.5, with this being the largest increment amongst all other bands, I just need to set my amp value to be -6.5 onwards and noise disappears.

On my phone, with poweramp, I DONT have to do this compensation at all. In fact I can boost any band/level and I dont have to compensate by lowering the pre-amp value.

Dec 13, 2017 at 11:05 AM Post #1,739 of 2,616
anyone having like storage problem?, i ordered the 64 GB set and then i just downloaded like 200+ song from spotify and there is no more storage is it me or something is wrong with my device.

Internal storage is divided in 2 parts one of which is way smaller compared to another, so you are using the wrong one as far as I understood. Let me get mine and will get back to you

Dec 13, 2017 at 11:09 AM Post #1,740 of 2,616
Yeap, was right.

You are using internal storage instead of NAND flash and you can always use sd card if that wont be enough

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back