Oct 1, 2011 at 8:42 PM Post #33 of 47

Quote:

Next model?

Looks a lot more durable than the solos 
biggrin.gif

Oct 2, 2011 at 5:19 PM Post #34 of 47

Quote:

Next model?

My mind didn't catch this for at least a second...which says a good bit about the Beat's styling....

Oct 2, 2011 at 5:30 PM Post #35 of 47
Beats By Dr Dre has just recently announced the launch of its new headphone aimed at DJs. Developed in conjunction with two-time Grammy Award winning producer and world-renowned DJ David Guetta

Looks pretty interesting eh?

Look like they would snap with the slightest movement of the headband.

Oct 2, 2011 at 6:55 PM Post #37 of 47
You mean, David Guetta, the Mozart of today dance music ? This headphone should be awesome :D

Here's how he is depicted in a comic show in France (it's in French, but it should not be too hard to understand the joke ):

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTKgplfupWw[/VIDEO]

Oct 2, 2011 at 7:46 PM Post #39 of 47
You mean, David Guetta, the Mozart of today dance music ? This headphone should be awesome :D
Here's how he is depicted in a comic show in France (it's in French, but it should not be too hard to understand the joke ):
[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTKgplfupWw[/VIDEO]

Lol so true for electronic music.

Oct 2, 2011 at 8:11 PM Post #41 of 47
It works the same way for almost any type of music. 'Hey this sounds good after this and this.' *New guitar riff*

I love picking out samples from someone/thing in Electronic music.

Quote:
Quote:
You mean, David Guetta, the Mozart of today dance music ? This headphone should be awesome
biggrin.gif

Lol so true for electronic music.

Oct 9, 2011 at 6:24 PM Post #44 of 47
Hmm... Well, I actually DO like Guetta's Beatport edition of "Nothing But the Beat" (please don't shoot me!) so I'm actually really interested in seeing if these will be the black sheep of the Beats by Dre line. Guetta uses the HD 25's for DJ'ing live shows and producing, so if he's serious about using these from now on, that would be a point of concern. I mean, as a producer, you've got to at least have some ear for quality, y'know?
The Solos and Studios really disappointed me, but I have some hope for these. As the saying goes, "Don't knock it 'til you try it."

Oct 9, 2011 at 10:19 PM Post #45 of 47

Quote:

The Solos and Studios really disappointed me, but I have some hope for these. As the saying goes, "Don't knock it 'til you try it."

X2, the Studios had the worst bass extension for a bass emphasised pair of cans I have ever heard, and I was afraid to try the Solos on because I almost broke them by staring at them. Hopefully these will be something like the Pros, those didn't disappoint me as much, although it did fail at classical music. (I tried it out at a store, they could've been using a fail bass boost EQ)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back