New headphone Idea's and suggestions
Aug 3, 2011 at 9:41 PM Post #61 of 69
the ones i mentioned are all good for their price bracket. they all sound slightly different so it is more of user preferance rather than one being 'better'

iems are kinda hard to compare to on ears. on ears sound better imo but you sacrifice sound for portability with iems

Aug 6, 2011 at 1:04 AM Post #62 of 69
ok so today I went out and bought a pair of merkuries (only 10 bucks). They are in ear so I guess I dont need as much portability now... I am still gonna be getting another pair of headphones as these will be for working out and running and such so yeah just wanted to update I guess. Are the akg 518le comfortable for long periods of time? sayyyy 3-4 hours?

Aug 6, 2011 at 1:59 PM Post #63 of 69
if you streatch them, then yes you can wear them for long periods of time. I find mine very comfy now after a little bit of streatching. Had mine for 4 months now, and i still use them very often.if you streatch them, then yes you can wear them for long periods of time. I find mine very comfy now after a little bit of streatching. Had mine for 4 months now, and i still use them very often.

Aug 6, 2011 at 2:04 PM Post #64 of 69
if you streatch them, then yes you can wear them for long periods of time. I find mine very comfy now after a little bit of streatching. Had mine for 4 months now, and i still use them very often

Aug 7, 2011 at 4:26 PM Post #65 of 69
hmm so akg 518's looking more probable... how are these? http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Labs-WP-300-Bluetooth-Heaphones/dp/B004D4R9VC/ref=sr_1_15?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1312135944&sr=1-15 anyone know?

Aug 8, 2011 at 5:09 PM Post #66 of 69
CRITICAL UPDATE!!! just came across the Ultrasone HFI-15G and they seem to fit my criteria perfectly.. but before I do anything I need help from you top notch awesome headfiers to aid me in if they are worth it and such.. thanks! I hope to be buying my headphones this week!

Aug 8, 2011 at 6:29 PM Post #67 of 69
If you want to use them from walking from campus to campus the Ultrasone HFI-15G won't be to helpful they don't isolate very well and they leak a lot, so you would have to turn the volume up a lot.
I'd personally go with the AKG k518 since they are good all around, in fact I'm planning on buying them myself, I'm no expert but I think those will fit you just fine especially because we have the same needs headphonely speaking.

Aug 9, 2011 at 8:34 AM Post #68 of 69
if you get the AKG K518 (you should) dont forget to post impressions and something on the AKG K518/81 DJ/LE thread.
They are good allrounders

Aug 11, 2011 at 4:16 PM Post #69 of 69
oh dont worry... I still have to decide if I want to buy those or something with better imaging... but odds are I will end up buying the akg's LOL I am a very indecisive person when it comes to purchases over 30 bucks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back