New FiiO M11S Player with dual ES9038Q2M DACs, 670mW output power and 14 hours of battery life
Dec 1, 2022 at 9:48 PM Post #198 of 645
If you save music offline from Spotify, does it save the music to internal memory or SD card? I've been on iPhone for years so I'm not familiar with Android OS.
In settings you have to select the storage target for off-line content as well as music quality.

Dec 6, 2022 at 3:30 AM Post #201 of 645
I Need some help here.
Received my M11S yesterday. I‘ve put in an SD Card : 256 GB SanDisk Extreme V30 Brandnew. Formated it inside the player as external Memory an put some files on it.
Folder: Music/Flac/Artist/Album/01 track

Using the Fiio Music App brings a „Stutter“ After the First few second of each track. Always the same regardless of highres or redbook quality.

With the Apple Music App there is No such stutter.

The stutter ist really disturbing while listening to music and playing music via Fiio App should be a Basic feature, so I guess I‘ve done something wring here. But I dont‘t know what it could bei

Dec 6, 2022 at 3:57 AM Post #202 of 645
I Need some help here.
Received my M11S yesterday. I‘ve put in an SD Card : 256 GB SanDisk Extreme V30 Brandnew. Formated it inside the player as external Memory an put some files on it.
Folder: Music/Flac/Artist/Album/01 track

Using the Fiio Music App brings a „Stutter“ After the First few second of each track. Always the same regardless of highres or redbook quality.

With the Apple Music App there is No such stutter.

The stutter ist really disturbing while listening to music and playing music via Fiio App should be a Basic feature, so I guess I‘ve done something wring here. But I dont‘t know what it could bei
I am also getting some weird stutter with mp3 file music or non flac files too. Flac files play flawlessly so far.

Dec 6, 2022 at 6:02 AM Post #203 of 645
Have you tried to "wipe" the Micro SD Card in a PC/Mac first? You may want to format as exFat. Then format it again in then M11s.

Dec 6, 2022 at 11:15 AM Post #204 of 645
Does anyone else have any display issues? The screen flickers for a few seconds every time I wake the device and every now and then a horizontal line appears across the screen. I'm not sure if I should send it in for repair, try to get a replacement through Amazon, or just deal with it. It isn't terribly annoying but I don't know if the screen will die on me eventually

Dec 6, 2022 at 11:18 AM Post #205 of 645
Does anyone else have any display issues? The screen flickers for a few seconds every time I wake the device and every now and then a horizontal line appears across the screen. I'm not sure if I should send it in for repair, try to get a replacement through Amazon, or just deal with it. It isn't terribly annoying but I don't know if the screen will die on me eventually
I would get the issue addressed - I have never had screen issues with a Fiio device but that is an indicator of a definite problem...

Dec 7, 2022 at 4:53 PM Post #208 of 645
I‘ve tried different sd cards and ways to format These, but the stutter at the beginning of each track is still there. I online use Flac files. I like the Look and feel of the hardware but this is a Audio Player which can Not do what is was made for without error?
So this device is only crap!?

Dec 7, 2022 at 5:43 PM Post #210 of 645
I've never used the native FiiO app, but I use UAPP and it plays FLAC files off of my microSD card without any stutter.
I‘ve tried different sd cards and ways to format These, but the stutter at the beginning of each track is still there. I online use Flac files. I like the Look and feel of the hardware but this is a Audio Player which can Not do what is was made for without error?
So this device is only crap!?
I think it is safe to say that the developers and manufacturers of high quality audio hardware are not always the best developers of software to accompany their devices (although some will disagree - YMMV). Before you judge the HW as "crap" I would humbly suggest that you download UAPP (or some other app of your choice) to see if the issue resolves. Personally, I would rather have an excellent device with with a software issue that can be resolved with a low cost app (considering what the device costs) rather than an expensive device that no software can improve...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back