New: EarStudio HE100 High-Resolution Earphones
Aug 11, 2019 at 2:04 PM Post #166 of 280
es100 really changed my perception of bluetooth audio. Never have I heard such stellar hi-res audio wirelessly.
The HE100 with its single hi-res dynamic driver should be a no-brainer choice to pair with the es100. Two Thumbs Up!

Aug 12, 2019 at 8:28 AM Post #169 of 280
I'm a happy ES100 user, it's just an amazing piece of kit. It has his flaws (plastic case) but when it comes to sound quality it's unbeatable. And best part it's the companion app and customer support, superb.

I'm expecting the same audio quality from the HE100 and an excellent combination with the ES100. And please give us a ES200 sometime soon.

Aug 12, 2019 at 10:43 AM Post #170 of 280
For me the ES100 is the perfect grab and go device, quality audio device. Doesn’t matter if I am just doing errands around the house or commuting to work, it goes and sounds great.

I am hoping the HE100 adds to the same experience. Start with great sound; add in long term comfortable fit, cables that don’t annoy and solid built quality.

Aug 12, 2019 at 6:00 PM Post #172 of 280
Given the design details I expect higher fidelity in sound representation than conventional designs, especially in the higher frequency spectrum. I don't own an ES100, but given that my current Sennheiser IEM gave up yet again, I could really use a new pair of quality headphones.

Aug 12, 2019 at 6:39 PM Post #173 of 280
I remember waiting forever for the ES100 to come to amazon UK, I ended up having to get one imported from America as I couldn’t wait!

But it was worth it, to hear things in songs I never heard before!

Please, will you release to amazon UK at the same time!

My expectations on HE100 are Radsone are going to do what they do best, make music come come alive!

Fingers crossed you make a short cable / 2.5mm / changeable cable version for us ES100 users!

Thank you Radsone!

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2019 at 1:26 PM Post #176 of 280
I hope these extend in both areas of the spectrum low and high without being overbearing too much mud or overly bright but with the right amount of clarity if it truly extends breakup modes. I want a little rumble with my top end air.

Aug 14, 2019 at 4:23 PM Post #177 of 280
I bought the ES100 for it's multi uses in my listening routine: as a USB headphone amp that provides the extra juice for my Beyerdynamic Custom Studio 80 Ohm at my office, making some cheap earphones sounds way better while cutting grass, or adding high quality bluetooth streaming to my old stereo receiver.
Can't wait to try these out on the ES100 as it should be well crafted match, always wanting to find high quality sound under the $100 budget.

Aug 14, 2019 at 9:29 PM Post #178 of 280
I'd like to see the HE100 buck the trend of elevated bass and go with a truly balanced presentation with mids in equal proportion to mid-bass, maybe a slight emphasis on upper-mid/lower treble for vocal clarity, and good high end extension without becoming overly bright. Oh, and a short cable option.

Aug 15, 2019 at 12:25 AM Post #179 of 280
I've been really impressed with the thoughtfulness and passion that went into the engineering of the ES100. Even though I'm currently using it with significantly pricier IEMs, I'm really curious to see how a value-oriented, yet specifically paired DAC/IEM combo compares, especially as designed by the talent behind the ES100.

Aug 16, 2019 at 1:30 AM Post #180 of 280
[Giveaway Winners]
Thank you all for your expectations for HE100 and participating in the event.
It was very difficult for us to choose only 10 of you so we are giving 20 HE100 away! (It was still difficult to choose only 20 though:cry:)

:sparkles:Congratulations to all winners:sparkles:

@Reebonz
@p50kombi
@Broquen
@davehutch
@Mouseman
@BananaOoyoo
@koover
@BadReligionPunk
@NymPHONOmaniac
@niron
@Lunar Eclipse
@HungryPanda
@capnjack
@Tadeas
@genclaymore
@backdrifter
@gto88
@minimalist82
@CardigdanWalk
@Wiljen

*Please DM me with your shipping information(Full name, Address, Contact Number) until August 19(Mon) 23:59(PST).

HE100 will be launched in Amazon.com very soon. Please stay tuned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back