1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New: EarStudio HE100 High-Resolution Earphones

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements and Deals' started by radsone, Aug 1, 2019.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last
  1. Philimon
    Yes please.

The HE100 I predict will sound best paired with an ES100. :)

I dont know what the HE100 will sound like except I doubt it will suck based on radsone’s success with the ES100.

radsone likes this.
  2. dw1narso
    Really interested to try this HE100.
    I wish I could buy ES100 reasonably, but unfortunately ES100 was sold for more than 2x the price in US...

3. Dexter22

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    radsone likes this.
  4. Dexter22

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    radsone likes this.
  5. Gorquin
    Looking at the attention to detail, the engineering that went into producing these headphones, along with the specs, I'm anticipating hearing some great music the way it should be listened to with the HE 100's !!

radsone likes this.
  6. BillJude56
    Looking forward to putting the HE100 to good use with my ES100 and Hiby R6 Pro. If the quality matches that of the ES100, Radsone will have another winner for us.

radsone likes this.
  7. Christoph
    I'm curious how they improve the SQ compared to the ES100, especially in the bass section (but overall SQ of course matters).
    Also looking forward to pair them with the Dx220.

radsone likes this.
  8. Kris77
    I hope the new TOOL release in Hi Res Audio will sound better than never before on the HE-100.

radsone likes this.
  9. Flamwin
    I love the sound of well implemented dynamic drivers in my earphones. So you make me very curious with the HE-100.

radsone likes this.
  10. maxedfx
    Any chance the the he-100 and es-100 are going to be available in india? It will be taking ages for me to receive my es-100 from the US through my relatives!

radsone likes this.
  11. Ojntoast
    I constantly tell people how buying es100 was one of the best things I did early on. The overall functionality and freedom it gives is amazing for the value and definitely can't wait to hear how these interact with it. being built to be driven specifically by a piece of gear I already own is definitely a huge selling feature

radsone likes this.
  12. Ynot1
    I wonder if anyone can predict the sound signature of the he-100 based on the es-100, single dynamic driver, diaphragm material, and housing geometry.

Assuming we did not know this already.

2. Some Sound Characteristics of HE100
    • Rich & Solid Bass
    • Easy Listening, Medium Thickness Vocal
    • Clear & Open High
    • Well Balanced Low, Mid, and High Bands
    • Pinpoint Sound Localization
    My guess is the diaphragm is really thin, light, and rigid; diamond coating perhaps. And the magnet is neodymium.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    radsone likes this.
  13. khareeshr
    I was expecting 2.5 mm jack or replaceable cables for 2.5 mm balanced cable to get the full potential out of my es100.

radsone likes this.
  14. anudeepsnb
    The specs of 'HE100' mentioned in the post promises up-to-the-mark acoustic performance, hence I'm expecting effective noise cancellation in these high resolution earphones to isolate the surrounding unwanted noise from music, so hope the 'HE100' will live up to its name Hi-Res Earphones!

Thank you,
    Anudeep

radsone likes this.
  15. mcmatt
    Sweet! I am looking forward to using these with my es100.

radsone likes this.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last