New: EarStudio HE100 High-Resolution Earphones
Aug 8, 2019 at 5:54 AM Post #152 of 280
Really interested to try this HE100.
I wish I could buy ES100 reasonably, but unfortunately ES100 was sold for more than 2x the price in US...

Aug 8, 2019 at 9:25 AM Post #155 of 280
Looking at the attention to detail, the engineering that went into producing these headphones, along with the specs, I'm anticipating hearing some great music the way it should be listened to with the HE 100's !!

Aug 8, 2019 at 3:01 PM Post #161 of 280
I constantly tell people how buying es100 was one of the best things I did early on. The overall functionality and freedom it gives is amazing for the value and definitely can't wait to hear how these interact with it. being built to be driven specifically by a piece of gear I already own is definitely a huge selling feature

Aug 8, 2019 at 3:26 PM Post #162 of 280
I wonder if anyone can predict the sound signature of the he-100 based on the es-100, single dynamic driver, diaphragm material, and housing geometry.

Assuming we did not know this already.

2. Some Sound Characteristics of HE100
  • Rich & Solid Bass
  • Easy Listening, Medium Thickness Vocal
  • Clear & Open High
  • Well Balanced Low, Mid, and High Bands
  • Pinpoint Sound Localization
My guess is the diaphragm is really thin, light, and rigid; diamond coating perhaps. And the magnet is neodymium.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2019 at 12:03 AM Post #164 of 280
_YhQ05T-llEMvOTJGJAbtrPonLiHCEk8RwWlGywwviw77YovJWWWJZ6F2KEBF4PowR6LxwizQXZtKfkVaFrG7sbsWigkWID2urVoryNeqQD86KKI0zN207-XE_0YYMw7dNNaqXfl

We are excited to announce that we will launch high-resolution earphones called ‘HE100’ in mid August.

The earphones are the next EarStudio flagship after ES100, the best selling high-resolution Bluetooth receiver. We’ve been preparing for earphones that match ES100’s performance to deliver the complete user experience. Even though ES100 provides high-quality sound, if the performance is not combined properly to the earphones or headphones, it won’t work as nicely as intended.

Key features of HE100 include:

1. Single Hi-Res Dynamic Driver

CvAkMvQ4mVjl5tHjtD0arZfZnuwUrlBhQxubz-czVgGdfuC5s9jECrCkaFQLn7VlevGqPlmlrRGmMfJyXP3TjyhmgmdZZSSGirYYWt6QtpwCvhwFXsOl0Ug-p97aaY9IAvsb1rag

The driver inside HE100 will be the first to be introduced in the global market.
  • The Unique 3 Layer Diaphragm of the driver delivers steady responsiveness across the whole frequency range, therefore reducing partial vibration that appears frequently on conventional earphones in high frequency region.
  • The Ring-Shaped Neodymium(Nd) Magnet delivers more energy to a wider surface of the diaphragm. It’s also easy to control low and high frequency separately for clear sound
2. Some Sound Characteristics of HE100
  • Rich & Solid Bass
  • Easy Listening, Medium Thickness Vocal
  • Clear & Open High
  • Well Balanced Low, Mid, and High Bands
  • Pinpoint Sound Localization

3. Scientific Design
L1__0bjyVEUhBPRVG0G-NlZAwyms1KMv4d2vlwxmOiUT8563C2HZHDorBe0-0loaP-kBGoPf_ieEdHFylIU0taqHEVaYOcqlDY5yHJ62WVPtQPhn4JM848TCzNKvXsgt1whHH8EU

• Custom Air Hole relieves ear canal pressure and provides comfortable wearing.
  • The Weatherproof Hole prevents diaphragm distortions which can be caused by temperature changes.
4. Specifications
  • Product Type: Canal Type In-Ear Headphones
  • Driver Type: Dynamic
  • Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW
  • Frequency Response: 10-40,000 Hz
  • Impedance: 27 Ohm
5. Package Contents
Sig64cM8cdVRK3cerNZHwl_D0fJuaSlkCS6F6k_uJ6S4rRZu07Jg_d-U5o3PssosTeXgKl3_5VF0kpj0dIRhQdKbJNvGUb3TBHrs4LTllSaJV0mlL2ImRLZC7klIING5ytgWRRL_

The design of HE100 is sleek and simple, but will offer powerful performance. HE100 will be the answer for those looking for earphones that deliver true original sound at $89.

[Exclusive Giveaway Event for Headfiers!]

Don’t miss out on the chance to win free HE100!

Leave a comment about your expectations on HE100 in this thread. We will pick 10 users and announce them on the 16th.​

WMh6iUnOQnXbG4Nthgf8sLC4WbTB-uR7xDiXyPn784JwR5okES0OjMI7cNeMpm2EWE0v3OcFzzayJCRZHaA8s_dR3-u3w71tjFhQ1uaWH3BorGjDBorjAyi2sWZfv5UJgJ32u-wo

The specs of 'HE100' mentioned in the post promises up-to-the-mark acoustic performance, hence I'm expecting effective noise cancellation in these high resolution earphones to isolate the surrounding unwanted noise from music, so hope the 'HE100' will live up to its name Hi-Res Earphones!

Thank you,
Anudeep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back