1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New: EarStudio HE100 High-Resolution Earphones

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements and Deals' started by radsone, Aug 1, 2019.
First

Back
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last
  1. dweaver
    Congrats to the winners. Look forward to reading the reviews and impressions :).

radsone likes this.
  2. Mouseman
    Thanks to Radsone for deciding to give out more units, and particularly for picking me! I can't wait to get my hands on them and see if they've used the same magic dust that they used on the ES100.

3. Wiljen
    Fantastic, and Thank you!

radsone and HungryPanda like this.
  4. genclaymore
    Thanks Radsone, I can't wait to get my hands on them.

radsone and HungryPanda like this.
  5. Gorquin
    It was very generous of Radsone to sponsor a giveaway. I'll play Devils Advocate and wonder how many, if any at all, said they owned the preamp, and didn't, just to be considered as a pick?? Come on, you know you were thinking the same thing! LOL I didn't expect to win because I do not own the preamp, but I am still interested in honest reviews of the HE100 !

radsone likes this.
  6. Tadeas
    FWIW I did not claim to own the amp and still won the giveaway. Considering buying it now though :) .

radsone and Gorquin like this.
  7. edoin
    Congrats to the winners! Now waiting for impressions! :L3000:

radsone likes this.
  8. maniac2003
    Congrats to the winners and extra kudo's to Radsone for doubling the prize :thumbsup:

Can't wait to read the, raving, reviews!

radsone likes this.
  9. Niyologist
    Congratulations to the winners.

radsone likes this.
  10. radsone
    Thank you all for your comment and suggestions :beyersmile:
    We are happy to announce that HE100 is now available at Amazon.com. We are also offering ES100 X HE100 bundle promotion.

Please check out the link below!

Order Now! >> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VB2Q8S9
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    EarStudio Stay updated on EarStudio at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/radsoneinc www.twitter.com/radsoneinc https://www.radsone.com/earstudio support@radsone.com
    bidn and HungryPanda like this.
  11. CactusPete23
    FYI... ALL the "reviews" on Amazon are for the ES100. No Reviews or Questions Answered for the HE100 yet...

koover and HungryPanda like this.
  12. koover
    It’s got to be so new to the market that no one has had he opportunity to actually listen to it with any type of substance. I’m with you guys, I’d really like to read some takes before I receive mine. Yep. I WANT preconceived opinions, living precariously through others before listening to mine whenever I get them.

13. Gorquin
    I'm looking forward to reading first impressions of the HE100's !

14. HungryPanda
    I am really looking forward to receiving mine

KevDzn and Lunar Eclipse like this.
  15. marcelzxc
    If someone not respond, could you draw another person?

First

Back
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last