New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion
Apr 14, 2018 at 1:46 PM Post #4,351 of 5,077
It will be around 22gr along with the cap. :wink:

i-h4dcjdq-X4.jpg

yep... ~22.077g, but kind of hard to use with the cap on...

And just for completeness sake...
i-gfhXGRq-X4.jpg

Apr 14, 2018 at 2:05 PM Post #4,353 of 5,077
Apr 14, 2018 at 3:01 PM Post #4,359 of 5,077
Last edited:
Apr 14, 2018 at 4:15 PM Post #4,360 of 5,077
Apr 15, 2018 at 12:58 AM Post #4,361 of 5,077
No way, things to do here.. if you go, please let us know and ask them if new DFs will be released soon.

Guy at the AQ stand at AXPONA said he's heard NOTHING about any upgrade to the DFB/DFR. He said there may be more firmware updates, but cuz he's Sales he said they wouldn't find out until maybe right before we would. Based on that response, I wouldn't hold my breath guys. lol

So for the time being, I'd still recommend the DA2 over the DFB and the DA3 (or BETTER YET the SMSL IQ) over the DFR (or DFB).

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2018 at 7:49 PM Post #4,362 of 5,077
Should I update to 1.07? I think mine is still 1.06 when I bought it.

Apr 16, 2018 at 4:20 AM Post #4,363 of 5,077
Guy at the AQ stand at AXPONA said he's heard NOTHING about any upgrade to the DFB/DFR. He said there may be more firmware updates, but cuz he's Sales he said they wouldn't find out until maybe right before we would. Based on that response, I wouldn't hold my breath guys. lol

So for the time being, I'd still recommend the DA2 over the DFB and the DA3 over the DFR (or DFB).
This is what Sabaj wrote about it.

"Hello, dear friend We do not recommend the use of the DA3 mobile phone, because the power consumption of the DA3 is designed by the computer, if the phone's charging capacity is not enough, it can not be used, if the phone is not protected, there it is also the possibility of damaging the phone! Thank you for your mail Auguri Sabaj customer support team"

Apr 16, 2018 at 10:31 AM Post #4,364 of 5,077

"Hello, dear friend We do not recommend the use of the DA3 mobile phone, because the power consumption of the DA3 is designed by the computer, if the phone's charging capacity is not enough, it can not be used, if the phone is not protected, there it is also the possibility of damaging the phone! Thank you for your mail Auguri Sabaj customer support team"

If you use iphone, i believe no problem at all as the cable supports upto 100 mW. Thats why many people here have feeling like "hey, DFR on my iphone cannot work as good as on my computer".
But, i have no info about Android based platform

Apr 16, 2018 at 4:34 PM Post #4,365 of 5,077

Yeah but, these days you have QC 3.0 and 4.0, so I wouldn't be so concerned about that. See U.S. Amazon user comments I filtered using "Android" as the filter/search term. Seems to be worth it from what the guy on March 8th says (end of review).

Is the cable that comes with the DA3 OTG?? I would hope yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back