New Comply™ Foam Tips compatibility update!
Jul 2, 2010 at 10:59 AM Post #61 of 109

Quote:
Hey guys,
Whats the difference between the t100 and T400 ?

Cheers

The difference between T-100 and T-400 is simply the size of the inner core.
T-100 has a small core size for slender soundports like Shure, Etymotic, Klipsch, etc.
T-400 has a larger size core for more standard soundports like Sony, JVC, Skullcandy, Sennheiser, etc.

Jul 7, 2010 at 3:14 PM Post #63 of 109
Hi,

I recently got the Sony HBH-IS800 wireless earphones, the problem is the earphones dont fit me very well, I got the TX400 small size but it doesnt fit the Sony Nozzle.

Do you know which if any comply tips will fit? 

Jul 26, 2010 at 2:57 PM Post #64 of 109

Quote:
Hi,

I recently got the Sony HBH-IS800 wireless earphones, the problem is the earphones dont fit me very well, I got the TX400 small size but it doesnt fit the Sony Nozzle.

Do you know which if any comply tips will fit? 

Wyatt,
We haven't tested that specific Sony model for compatibility yet, but as the majority of other Sony earphones use the T-400 tips, I would venture a guess that this model will also.
Jeff

Jul 26, 2010 at 8:45 PM Post #66 of 109
Jul 26, 2010 at 9:22 PM Post #67 of 109
The Comply P and T series Complys will work with the DBAs. but I would not use foamies with them. I mean, I don't because the Ety triples sound so good. But now, just for kicks, I might try a pair of Complys I have sitting around.

Jul 26, 2010 at 9:56 PM Post #68 of 109
Waiting on both the DBA-02s and the Ety triples to come in. Never used triples before, but my usual preference is for Complys, mainly for comfort. Plus, Complys minimize the noise from tips rubbing against my ear hairs when I wiggle my ears =) TMI?

Quote:
The Comply P and T series Complys will work with the DBAs. but I would not use foamies with them. I mean, I don't because the Ety triples sound so good. But now, just for kicks, I might try a pair of Complys I have sitting around.

Jul 26, 2010 at 10:00 PM Post #69 of 109
The T400 is their largest nozzle size I believe since it fit my TF10. It will definitely not fit and will be a waste if it is for the DBA-02. I'd look up their chart and see where Shure, Etymotic, Westone are and which one fits them and choose that one.

Oct 18, 2010 at 4:59 PM Post #72 of 109

It is
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:
but isnt the T-400 the same nozzle size as the Tx-400?

May 31, 2011 at 11:31 PM Post #73 of 109

Quote:

Wyatt,
We haven't tested that specific Sony model for compatibility yet, but as the majority of other Sony earphones use the T-400 tips, I would venture a guess that this model will also.
Jeff

I use the T-400's with my HBH-IS800 wireless earphones. They were a real chore to put on, but once they were on they have been nothing short of wonderful. Totally transformed these earphones into a joy to listen to, nice deep bass (bass was weak before). Highly recommended!

Jul 15, 2011 at 12:40 PM Post #74 of 109

Quote:
I use the T-400's with my HBH-IS800 wireless earphones. They were a real chore to put on, but once they were on they have been nothing short of wonderful. Totally transformed these earphones into a joy to listen to, nice deep bass (bass was weak before). Highly recommended!

How on EARTH did you get those things on these headphones? I feel like I need to remove the inner tubing to even have a CHANCE at getting the T-400's on my HBH-IS800's. I am absolutely dying to get these things on - they would make my commute to work so much better if these headphones sounded better, actually stayed in my ears, and were comfortable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back