New Comply™ Foam Tips compatibility update!
Mar 27, 2010 at 4:53 AM Post #46 of 109
I recently got a pair of Monster Turbine Pro Coppers. They include what looks to be a Comply T-400. Are these true Complys or a copy?

To be honest, I didn't like the sound with them. If it's not a Comply, I'd be willing to try a real one to see if it sounds better. It seemed to muffle the high end.

I like foamies in general better than any other type, but I didn't like the one that came with my Coppers.

Mar 29, 2010 at 9:44 PM Post #48 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFC_SL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This might be vague but at the UK meet there were red ones, I'm not such if they were T400 or T500. I know someone will tell me they each are available in red
tongue.gif

Of course! All T-Series Comply™ Foam Tips are available in red. The way to tell T-400 from T-500 is the color of the cores.

T-400: Clear core
T-500: Black core

I hope this helps!

Jeff

Mar 29, 2010 at 9:49 PM Post #49 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3DCadman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I recently got a pair of Monster Turbine Pro Coppers. They include what looks to be a Comply T-400. Are these true Complys or a copy?

To be honest, I didn't like the sound with them. If it's not a Comply, I'd be willing to try a real one to see if it sounds better. It seemed to muffle the high end.

I like foamies in general better than any other type, but I didn't like the one that came with my Coppers.

The Turbine Pro does include a pair of Comply™ Foam Tips T-400 BLK MED.

We're working on Monster using our proper branding
wink.gif
so that consumers never have a question of whether "its the real deal" or not...

Give the tips another try...I think they'll grow on you...

Jeff

Mar 29, 2010 at 10:24 PM Post #50 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff K /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Give the tips another try...I think they'll grow on you...
Jeff

Ok, since you took the time to answer my question, I will!
beerchug.gif

Apr 5, 2010 at 11:16 AM Post #51 of 109
anyone here knows what comply model is compatible with JVC-Victor FX500 and CrossRoads Woody One?

thanks! ^__^

Apr 8, 2010 at 5:58 AM Post #52 of 109
I just discovered Comply tips. I received Tx100s for my ER4s, and all I can say is:

Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you thank you!
biggrin.gif

I was worried the wax guards would affect the highs too much, but figured I could remove them anyway (as the ER4s of course have their own filters which I'm well stocked up on). As it turns out, I actually prefer the new sound signature! The ER4 is relaxing now, without ear pain, without making me dizzy (I'm allergic to silicon tips, I swear..), and with a very slightly relaxed presentation.

Sonic and comfort bliss.

Only one problem. I need some for my RE0!
biggrin.gif
I'm hooked and I can't go back to silicon tips.

Did you guys find a set that'll work, or are there any plans to develop them?

Apr 8, 2010 at 6:47 AM Post #54 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraggerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
T400 on RE0s but IMO the SQ is affected so much that I'm actually forced to use the stock tips.(I am a foam tip lover)

By any chance, did you try removing the RE0 filters / foam to see if it helped?

Apr 16, 2010 at 4:34 PM Post #56 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by nightfire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just discovered Comply tips. I received Tx100s for my ER4s, and all I can say is:

Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you thank you!
biggrin.gif

I was worried the wax guards would affect the highs too much, but figured I could remove them anyway (as the ER4s of course have their own filters which I'm well stocked up on). As it turns out, I actually prefer the new sound signature! The ER4 is relaxing now, without ear pain, without making me dizzy (I'm allergic to silicon tips, I swear..), and with a very slightly relaxed presentation.

Sonic and comfort bliss.

Only one problem. I need some for my RE0!
biggrin.gif
I'm hooked and I can't go back to silicon tips.

Did you guys find a set that'll work, or are there any plans to develop them?

Thanks for the positive feedback! We love to hear how our Comply™ Foam Tips have improved our fans' listening experiences!

As for the RE0's we haven't tested them yet... With so many new earphone models constantly being released, it's a challenge to get every model tested quickly...but we do try!

We will be attending the CanJam in Chicago this year, so be sure to bring any earphones you want to test out with our tips! Plus we'll be offering some sweet deals!

Best,
Jeff

Apr 24, 2010 at 2:17 AM Post #57 of 109
Ok, I don't wanna appear gushing or anything here...
redface.gif

But... I need to reiterate what an outstanding eartip these Comply's are. In my opinion, they should be OEM on ER4s. They're really just .. that .. good.

Not just comfort; the frequency curve is now perfect.

May 6, 2010 at 10:52 AM Post #59 of 109

Quote:
was wondering if you could post the Inner Diameter of the Comply T140 and T100 (want to see which ones would be "best" for my SoundMagic PL50's)

Hey,

We've actually tested the PL50's and  found they are not compatible with any of our Comply™ Foam Tips. Both T-100 and T-140 were too small and didn't have enough retention force to be approved.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back