New!! Cavalli Audio Liquid Crimson Amp
Apr 16, 2015 at 1:48 PM Post #122 of 207
I wonder when the rest will be ready. No notification yet.

Jim

They will save yours for last Jim...Ya know...Quality Control....
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 18, 2015 at 6:54 AM Post #124 of 207
To Cavalli staff:

I know the pre-production model of the Carbon just have printed logotype, but if you want to go for a little more High End feeling, i would recommend engraved letters/logos like in your other amps. Take a litle higher price instead to compensate the extra cost, but you will gain much more extra cred for this i can promise.

You listening with your eyes also :sunglasses:

Apr 18, 2015 at 9:21 AM Post #125 of 207
Hello folks. I am very happy to to tell you that a batch of Crimsons went out Friday, including one to Nebraska. :)

This is a beautiful amp. I hope you all enjoy it.

Apr 18, 2015 at 10:15 AM Post #126 of 207
Hello folks. I am very happy to to tell you that a batch of Crimsons went out Friday, including one to Nebraska. :)

This is a beautiful amp. I hope you all enjoy it.

Hi
If i reverse my order on the Carbon, and step up to the Crimson, then how fast can you estimate deliver and ship to Sweden?

Apr 19, 2015 at 7:06 PM Post #129 of 207
Depends on what direction you want me to send it:wink:

But im thinking to place a order of the crimson, but my left brain side, bank account, wallet, wife thinks another thaught than my right side:wink:

My right side thinks Au , but im not a person who likes to wait 4-5 mounth espessially because im hospitalised for 2-3 mounth , so i need a Gold now :wink:

If anyone wants to sell their pressus Gold to me perhaps, please make ne a PM

:sunglasses:

Apr 19, 2015 at 8:26 PM Post #130 of 207
Depends on what direction you want me to send it:wink:

But im thinking to place a order of the crimson, but my left brain side, bank account, wallet, wife thinks another thaught than my right side:wink:

My right side thinks Au , but im not a person who likes to wait 4-5 mounth espessially because im hospitalised for 2-3 mounth , so i need a Gold now
wink.gif

If anyone wants to sell their pressus Gold to me perhaps, please make ne a PM

:sunglasses:

You might just have to do some research online to find a Liquid Gold. Hope you'll get out of the hospital in due time! Take it easy, and listen to your wife more often! :p

Apr 21, 2015 at 12:21 PM Post #133 of 207
It arrived at work so I have to wait until I get home and take care of family stuff to play. Will be listening to Oppo PM-1 and sony Z7 first, but also have LCD-XC, LCD-3, TH900, and multiple mid-fi closed portables.

Jim

May 3, 2015 at 10:28 AM Post #134 of 207
 I heard one at the axpona show with the new ether headphone. I liked very much how it sounded with the ether. Of the three full size amps they were playing I liked the crimson the best. One of the amps was the ragnarok this is the first time I heard the ragnarok. Personally It was not my cup of tea at least with the ether I preferred the cavalli amp. The other amp was the woo wa5 this is the first time I have heard the woo wa5 as well while I still preferred the cavalli  it was better sounding than the ragnarok at least with the ether. I love these shows you get to see and hear some of the best headphones and headphone amps in one place . You get a chance to make some comparisons and hear first hand how they sound for your selves. Just for that alone it was worth the price of admission. I just wish there were more shows that hit town .

May 28, 2015 at 11:40 PM Post #135 of 207
 I heard the Crimson at the axpona show in Chicago. It sounded very good driving the new ether planar headphone .I thought it sounded the best of the three amps they had for audition the others being the woo wa5 and the schiit ragnarok. I would place them as 1.the Cavalli Crimson 2. the Woo Wa5 and 3. the Schiit Ragnarok. Based on comments made previously the ether mates very well with tube amps . The Crimson is an excellent headphone amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back