New cans, Grado or AKG, or?
Nov 22, 2010 at 1:07 AM Post #16 of 20
Thanks for all the comments-
I am waiting for a set of 60i's in the mail
Also grabbed 2 sets of 414 pads so I can try them reverse and maybe quarter mod.
Had to try the 60i's, everything I read about them raves about a classic, affordable, set of timeless cans. 
I will be sure to post how I like them!

Nov 22, 2010 at 1:12 AM Post #17 of 20

I think you'll be happy with your purchase, had a set of 60's with bowls and enjoyed them for a long time! 

Quote:
Thanks for all the comments-
I am waiting for a set of 60i's in the mail
Also grabbed 2 sets of 414 pads so I can try them reverse and maybe quarter mod.
Had to try the 60i's, everything I read about them raves about a classic, affordable, set of timeless cans. 
I will be sure to post how I like them!

Nov 23, 2010 at 3:40 AM Post #18 of 20
I'm sure you're going to like your Grados as soon as you get them, even more as they burn in. I have'nt done anything to my Grados except bend the headband a bit. They are very comfortable stock, I believe the discomfort talked about is with higher end Grados with bowl pads.

Nov 23, 2010 at 6:32 AM Post #19 of 20

Quote:
I'm sure you're going to like your Grados as soon as you get them, even more as they burn in. I have'nt done anything to my Grados except bend the headband a bit. They are very comfortable stock, I believe the discomfort talked about is with higher end Grados with bowl pads.

Perhaps not entirely relevant BUT I have medium/upper end grados(rs1i) with bowls and I don't find them uncomfortable at all.Of course you will enjoy you're grados!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back