1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

NEW - Campfire Comet and Atlas

First

Back
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Next

Last
  1. HiFlight
    I have owned all of the CA IEM's except for Polaris and Dorado. I fully expect to come home from Axpona with the Comet.

Colors likes this.
  2. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  3. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
  4. chronograf86
    What's the point of posting full screen photo on every page?

PapaThrust, bartzky, Deftone and 3 others like this.
  5. Zabens
    Out for delivery! Hurry up before I have to go to work!!!! :ksc75smile:

6. Zabens
    Ok, some first impressions before I head out the door. These are beautiful! $200? Really? I ran through the included tips and I'm going with the spinfits for the time being. Running them directly out of my phone (Galaxy S8+), I don't find them as warm as some described. However, the sound is very full for a single BA. Soundstage is intimate, imaging is acceptable and the sound signature is very good. The bass isn't super deep but isn't lacking in any way. I'm walking to work with these things and I'll give them a proper session when I get back tonight to put them through a better source. Initial feelings? Lust with a potential to develop into something a bit more serious. :)

Colors and Richsvt like this.
  7. linux4ever
    And its not a dark iem as one or two impressions indicated. Its not extremely bright. But its not dark either.

Personally even though I like it a lot, I like massdrop plus universal at $300 a lot more and to be far better.

cardeli22 likes this.
  8. ustinj
    I had the Massdrop Plus for about two weeks. Clearly more natural and realistic midrange timbre, but missing a chunk of lower treble to me -- switching from the MD+ to my other IEMs felt like taking a huge breath of air. I don't have that issue with the Comets, but I'll have to agree that the MD+ is more technically capable and natural sohnding

dpwolfordMD likes this.
  9. paulgc
    Looks like i am in the first wave of Atlas deliveries. Interested to compare to SE846. Wonder if my @MoonAudio Dragons will fit.

dpwolfordMD likes this.
  10. Richsvt
    I think the Dragons are all 2-pin only, no mmcx connectors. Too bad as I really like the looks of the Copper Dragon.

11. bvng3540
    It called Bronze Dragon :ksc75smile: I currently have one with 2 pins and it sound great, I inquiry Drew about the Mmcx for my up coming Atlas and he said it a problematic and he will not providing it

12. Richsvt
    You are correct sir. It has been a while since I looked. I do like the look. Unfortunately, I have more MMCX IEMs than 2-pin. So have to dismiss it for now. Thanks for the correction.

13. tim0chan
    U can always press the ignore button and look at his posts when u feel like it

BetterLate, Hawaiibadboy and Richsvt like this.
  14. kundica
    Sure, but why should we be forced to accommodate another user who insists on obnoxiously spamming the thread with photos that add zero value to the discussion? At the very least he can post them as thumbnails so people aren't forced to load the entire image and burn through their data. It's call etiquette.

15. Richsvt
    I like his pictures and he has the right to post whatever he wants the same as anyone else. You can chose not to look...

First

Back
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Next

Last