New: Brainwavz R3
Dec 22, 2013 at 1:35 PM Post #91 of 157
Haha well in such a case i can only say ur lucky that the cable is acceptable for you so you can enjoy these iems :)

Jan 16, 2014 at 5:06 PM Post #96 of 157
  I just got the R3 as a gift and was wondering if they are worth keeping or if i should sell and put towards a nicer pair.

Why don't you try them, and you can then form your own opinion - rather than relying on what others think 
wink.gif

Jan 16, 2014 at 5:50 PM Post #98 of 157
  But wont they lose resale value that way?

They're a gift mate - and there are already at least 5 for sale in the FS forum, with the lowest priced at USD 55.00 (from my brief search).  How much do you think you're going to save by having them unopened?

If it was me - I'd want to know how they sounded (and fit) personally - rather than relying on other's opinions.  Your call though - do what you think best ......

Feb 4, 2014 at 2:25 AM Post #101 of 157
Anyone else have issues with getting a proper seal with the provided silicone tips?  The only tips that I can get a good seal with is the Comply tips.  Otherwise the bass is severely rolled off. 

Feb 6, 2014 at 1:34 PM Post #103 of 157
it still amazes me how little attention these get.  I seriously doubt any dual dynamic could touch these.  Had the chance to listen to the Kef's and these just crushed them in almost every possible way.  Price, sound and build quality.  Both have fit issues but if you like a more balanced natural sound, then the R3's are the ones to get.  If you're a basshead that just cares about bass then the M200 is the way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back