New Beyer DT1350
Jun 29, 2011 at 6:26 PM Post #616 of 4,010
Quote:
Can the detail-level of the dt1350 be compared with an open headphone?

I don't really like describing 'phones as "detailed" since it's not very well defined, but the drivers are fast and they're well balanced across the frequency range so not much gets lost via masking.  I don't really think being open or closed matters much to perceived detail in the mids or treble though, and these don't have any of the resonances that plague the bass of most closed 'phones either.

Jun 29, 2011 at 7:24 PM Post #617 of 4,010

Quote:
Do u advice to buy E11 to pair with Beyer dt1350 and an ipod?
How is the sound with this combo?

I don't recommend the E11 with anything, period. 
If you want to stay around this price level, the E7 is a far better buy IMO, unless you need something that needs a ton of gain (like an HE-6). 

Incidentally, I did get to try an E11 with a DT1350 and an iPod. I was not impressed.

Jun 29, 2011 at 10:21 PM Post #620 of 4,010
Quote:
Where did you guys buy your DT 1350's? They seem to be sold out everywhere online!

We just got in before the stocks were depleted.

Jun 29, 2011 at 10:39 PM Post #621 of 4,010

Quote:
Where did you guys buy your DT 1350's? They seem to be sold out everywhere online!

Head-fi's FS forums 
popcorn.gif

Jun 30, 2011 at 1:49 PM Post #627 of 4,010

Quote:

I don't really like describing 'phones as "detailed" since it's not very well defined, but the drivers are fast and they're well balanced across the frequency range so not much gets lost via masking.  I don't really think being open or closed matters much to perceived detail in the mids or treble though, and these don't have any of the resonances that plague the bass of most closed 'phones either.

Thanks for your reply. :) I am still not sure to buy or not, because of the price ... 280€. kind of sucks :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back