New Beyer DT1350
Jun 11, 2011 at 9:22 PM Post #481 of 4,010

Quote:
Interested to know why it'd be impossible. Do they look glued together? Is it screws you can't buy a screw driver for?

Surely if something goes wrong with the cable and you sent it back to beyer they wouldn't just toss them in the bin and send you a new pair. There has to be some way to open them for beyer themselves at least...

I just said that so someone would come along and prove me wrong by actually showing me how it's done since I had been asking for this info for months and no luck!
evil_smiley.gif

I tried opening my T50P and just kept breaking exacto blades so I stopped. But Mad Max has obviously succeeded. On the other hand, I really like the DT1350 and should just enjoy it as it is.

Jun 11, 2011 at 9:47 PM Post #482 of 4,010

Quote:
I just said that so someone would come along and prove me wrong by actually showing me how it's done since I had been asking for this info for months and no luck!
evil_smiley.gif

T50p recable by Twinster (January)
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/479768/beyer-t50p-beyerdynamic-announces-the-t50p-portable-tesla-headphones/840#post_7206702

Google is your best friend.

Jun 12, 2011 at 3:49 AM Post #486 of 4,010
A question for everyone - do the metal bands going from the phone to headband not press on the upper part of your ear? I think mine do, but want to make sure anyone else is having problems with these.

Jun 13, 2011 at 8:48 AM Post #495 of 4,010
Maybe the band has been bent slightly? Does it look like one side is bent in more when you hold them up? If it did bend in, should be easy enough to bend it back out again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back