New Amp from HeadAmp - GS-X Mini
Sep 14, 2019 at 9:37 AM Post #796 of 2,818
Uh-oh I mis-spoke. Got the new S3 cable for LCDi4 from Trevor today, supposed to get the amp on Tuesday so still on the GL Mk2 this weekend.

Sep 19, 2019 at 9:53 PM Post #798 of 2,818
I wish I knew how much longer? Days weeks months, this is killing me. Has anyone compared this to ifi pro ican basically same price?

Sep 20, 2019 at 12:54 AM Post #799 of 2,818
I got the new mini today! Hooked up the new Norne S3 balanced to 4z and O.M.G. This just crazy beautiful.

I have a question. When did you pay for the order? I paid my order last Friday but I haven't heard anything from Headamp since then. I have emailed them twice but got no replies.

Sep 20, 2019 at 1:08 AM Post #800 of 2,818
I’m somewhat of a traitor since I pre-ordered and cancelled at the last moment... but it took mine exactly 4 weeks from when I pre-ordered to when the amp was ready to ship. I would expect the same for those who are asking when theirs will be ready.

Sep 20, 2019 at 1:16 AM Post #801 of 2,818
I’m somewhat of a traitor since I pre-ordered and cancelled at the last moment... but it took mine exactly 4 weeks from when I pre-ordered to when the amp was ready to ship. I would expect the same for those who are asking when theirs will be ready.

I pre-ordered on 7/26 and was informed by email that my pre-order was available last Friday(9/13). I paid immediately and haven't heard from them since then. It's already been 8 weeks since I pre-ordered.

Sep 20, 2019 at 1:37 AM Post #802 of 2,818
Mine took
I pre-ordered on 7/26 and was informed by email that my pre-order was available last Friday(9/13). I paid immediately and haven't heard from them since then. It's already been 8 weeks since I pre-ordered.

Ten+ weeks from when I pre-ordered and about 3-4 weeks from when I paid. Others waited longer.

All I can say is that IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT. It’s one fantastic amp.

Sep 20, 2019 at 2:03 AM Post #803 of 2,818

It will probably still be several weeks before you get your amp. In my case it took about seven weeks from payment until they shipped the amp. I got it two days ago and have barely been out of the house since.

Sep 20, 2019 at 2:12 AM Post #804 of 2,818
It will probably still be several weeks before you get your amp. In my case it took about seven weeks from payment until they shipped the amp. I got it two days ago and have barely been out of the house since.

OMG...So the lead time on their website is pretty misleading...it says "ships in 4-6 weeks".

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019 at 2:18 AM Post #805 of 2,818

Did you order ALPS or DACT version?

Sep 20, 2019 at 8:41 AM Post #807 of 2,818
We have another batch burning-in now, and this includes anyone who has already paid, plus some others. These will ship out monday/tuesday. We still have some issues getting certain colors like polished red and polished blue, but hopefully that will be resolved. Until then, we will just offer the satin blue option, and we'll be getting satin red (which we've never done on any amp)

There will also be a limited edition of only 10 Blue Hawaii SE worldwide to match in the satin red color. I can send pics of these panels later, so you can get an idea of it

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Sep 20, 2019 at 8:44 AM Post #808 of 2,818
Hell yaa! More red! Cant wait for the pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back