New Amp from HeadAmp - GS-X Mini
Sep 12, 2019 at 1:18 PM Post #785 of 2,819
1~1.5m, around $300. Used one is OK.
Being in Korea, you may have some other sources available. Here’s a power cable I would recommend which is discounted nicely. I just purchased one for my Oppo UDP-203 universal player. This is the 1.5 meter variant. The 1 meter is out of stock. This is a new version of a discontinued model, brand new in package with certificate. Well within your budget and more than sufficient for your GSX mini. (I am using a heavier old Cardas Golden PC on mine).

https://www.partsconnexion.com/CARDASPC-82562.html

Sep 12, 2019 at 1:25 PM Post #786 of 2,819
I get most of my cables from futureshop UK. They have most of the better known brands and shipping is very reasonable.

I am using mostly the Merlin Black Widow cables on my audio equipment, and some Audioquest cables as well.

Their customer service is really quite top notch.

Sep 12, 2019 at 2:05 PM Post #791 of 2,819
This is a good point. I've experienced that, too.

Furutech’s hold well. Cardas IECs are even better IMO. Sometimes you have to place a small block under the IEC plug as it enters the component to alleviate the weight of the cable so the IEC goes in (and holds) straight. I think this also has to do with the quality of the IEC port on the component.

Sep 12, 2019 at 2:40 PM Post #792 of 2,819
True, ac12 is such a monster cable, feels like it could power up a nuclear reactor, I needed to put a block underneath the chord near the attachment to my server cause it was pulling out and down. There a point where it could be unruly

Sep 13, 2019 at 8:23 AM Post #794 of 2,819
OK guys... Got the fedex notice the mini arrives at home TODAY. Woot. Trevor has the new balanced S3 for the LCDi4s on the way and the new balanced S3 for LCD4z is already home too. Reckon there might be some listenin' going on this weekend? =)

Sep 13, 2019 at 8:30 AM Post #795 of 2,819
OK guys... Got the fedex notice the mini arrives at home TODAY. Woot. Trevor has the new balanced S3 for the LCDi4s on the way and the new balanced S3 for LCD4z is already home too. Reckon there might be some listenin' going on this weekend? =)

Congrats! Will be following to hear your impressions of the min paired with the i4 closely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back